Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,847 Members 53,167 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xposed installer problem

Tip us?

lovegurulavdev
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 38
Unhappy Xposed installer problem

i am using the xperia c with 4.2.2 xperia -Z-ized rom v 0.92 ..
when ever i install/update the framework after updating while playing game like fifa and other it make the screen transparent which make difficlt to play.. the framework make the screen semi transparent while playing game i can see the apps on the desktop/homescreen .. if i unstall the framework it solved .. i try to disable all the module i install but nothing happen .
the only solution is unstalling the framework . i tried different version of xposed but same thing happen .. help please
i dont know where to place the bugs so i just started the thread sorry if i did mistake

thanks

shivadow
Old
Thanks Meter 29
I'd be inclined to blame the rom or the game first. Is it the only game it happens on? Have you tried another rom?

lovegurulavdev
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivadow View Post
I'd be inclined to blame the rom or the game first. Is it the only game it happens on? Have you tried another rom?
with exposed the fifa 14 become transparent , in six gun the touch is completely useless except the nevi buttons . in gta vice city same the touch not working ... so it must the exposed problem i think as it run smoothly if xposed is unstalled