Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,807 Members 43,729 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

No network and Imei 0/00 help!

Tip us?

amta12
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default No network and Imei 0/00 help!

Ok, i know they are many topics like this but i have read almost everything and still have the same problem...Let's star the whole history:
I have a sgh i727 skyrocket (obviously) and at first it was just the phone network signal that comes and goes...Later i decide to google search the problem and try some solutions....None of them works...worse, after that, i see not network and the imei 0/00. Ok no big deal, just reflashing with odin to the last official rom JB 4.1.2 with the clean instalation (wipe everything). Same issue!!!! I have try almost everything, EFS repair, apk from play store like sgs tool, gsII repair...Flashing Radio I727UCMC1...I have even try NV_reader/writer but no resullts...Nothing works...
So please help!

crazymonkey05
Old
Thanks Meter 197

DONATE TO ME
Dang the only thing that I thought would have worked was NV_read/write but you tried that......if you go to sammobile and go to unlock a device and pick your phone they have a option for imei repair, that's the only thing I would think that would help

Sent from my ATT Samsung Galaxy SIII using TapaTalk
If i helped hit the thanks button.

Current Device: Samsung Galaxy SIII (SGH-I747)

ROM: Stock Touchwiz Rom

Kernel: Stock 3.0.31-2024954

Previous Devices: Motorola Droid 1, Pantech Crossover, Motorola Droid X, LG Revolution, Sony Ericsson Xperia Play (r800x)