Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,386 Members 39,316 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

completely bricked my skyrocket; how to unbrick

Tip us?

mujeeb_afzal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default completely bricked my skyrocket; how to unbrick

After trying hard to unbrick from the info in the various threads of xda, i am posting in a new thread with hope to find a solution;

semiology of events which lead to the complete unrevokable brick are- while downloading a heavy game of around 1Gb on my s2 skyrocket with MIUI Custum Rom, with less than 1 Gb space left (which i released later) it went switched off suddenly and then when tried to switch on got struck in Boot logo of MI. on trying to reboot into recovery it booted well first but did not allow to install ROM by saying 'can't mount E/ ' ...then i found the solution as a problem with recovery and reinstalling it would solve but i left the phone unattended for 2 days for some other important works then only to find the phone in a completely bricked state unable to even on and does not boot into recovery or download mode this time, even i checked the battery is fully charged ...even tried the USB Jig but didnt work.

please help me unbrick my phone!!!!!!!

linkdead13
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Does the phone turn on at all?

mujeeb_afzal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
It doesn't turn on at all

linkdead13
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Have you tried pulling the battery out for 15 sec then replacing with power cable connected attempting to turn it on?

crazymonkey05
Old
Thanks Meter 208

DONATE TO ME
Its a long shot but you might have damaged the emmc

Sent from my ATT Samsung Galaxy SIII using TapaTalk
If i helped hit the thanks button.

Current Device: Samsung Galaxy SIII (SGH-I747)

ROM: Stock Touchwiz Rom

Kernel: Stock 3.0.31-2024954

Previous Devices: Motorola Droid 1, Pantech Crossover, Motorola Droid X, LG Revolution, Sony Ericsson Xperia Play (r800x)

bennywayne
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mujeeb_afzal View Post
After trying hard to unbrick from the info in the various threads of xda, i am posting in a new thread with hope to find a solution;

semiology of events which lead to the complete unrevokable brick are- while downloading a heavy game of around 1Gb on my s2 skyrocket with MIUI Custum Rom, with less than 1 Gb space left (which i released later) it went switched off suddenly and then when tried to switch on got struck in Boot logo of MI. on trying to reboot into recovery it booted well first but did not allow to install ROM by saying 'can't mount E/ ' ...then i found the solution as a problem with recovery and reinstalling it would solve but i left the phone unattended for 2 days for some other important works then only to find the phone in a completely bricked state unable to even on and does not boot into recovery or download mode this time, even i checked the battery is fully charged ...even tried the USB Jig but didnt work.

please help me unbrick my phone!!!!!!!
Try a completely new battery...or force it into download mode maybe that way something might happen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app