MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

[TOOL][SHARE] Amazing tool for you flashaholics!

15th June 2014, 05:48 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dutchess County, New York
Thanks Meter: 1,725

4,358 posts
Donate to Me
More
Android Flashable Zip Creator

Create your own flashable zips! GREAT tool for those who flash a lot of ROMs, just zip up all of your apps/Xposed modules/etc. and just flash it after you flash the ROM! I know nothing about Dev'ing or anything of the sort but was still able to use this, very simple and amazing tool! Only thing is, our device isn't officially supported (yet, I am working with the Dev to get our device supported). So for now, you will need to download THIS and place it right where it says "Click here to select update-binary". Be sure to read the OP, but it's very simple, if you have any questions feel free to ask!

**Don't forget to thank @Nikhil for creating such an awesome tool.**
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoeFCaputo113 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Sprint Galaxy S 5 Themes and Apps by ThreadRank