Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Odin 3 Nand Erase All

OP xtrmx2

22nd May 2014, 08:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Please help me..
I have problem here after thick Nand Erase All on Odin 3
my phone work well but can't install any apk.
Any suggestion??
22nd May 2014, 12:43 PM   |  #2  
TheArc's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Auckland City
Thanks Meter: 1,863
 
2,393 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Is "Install from unknown sources" checked? Or unchecked.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
28th May 2014, 11:58 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by krishneelg3

Is "Install from unknown sources" checked? Or unchecked.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yes I've checked it. When I look at the storage, it shows minus 1Mb. What's wrong??
What should I do to then??
28th May 2014, 12:12 PM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrmx2

Yes I've checked it. When I look at the storage, it shows minus 1Mb. What's wrong??
What should I do to then??

When you erased nand you even erased the format.You will have to format nand as ext 2 , ext 3 or ext 4. WHichever your ROM supports.

HIT THANX IF I HELPED
28th May 2014, 04:39 PM   |  #5  
Member
Flag Saint Louis Mo
Thanks Meter: 2
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1762712 (SuperWipe.zip)

You can try this to format EVERYTHING. its recovery flashable. Flash like you would a normal .zip
29th May 2014, 02:56 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by macasus76

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1762712 (SuperWipe.zip)

You can try this to format EVERYTHING. its recovery flashable. Flash like you would a normal .zip

too many scripts there. Can you give a me an easy way to restore my phone back?? then I can install any program again..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes