FORUMS

HTC Calculator

870 posts
Thanks Meter: 72

By sharp2G, Senior Member on 4th July 2012, 05:44 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
How do I disable the haptoc feedback from the HTC Calculator Application? I already have haptoc feedback off yet it vibrates still.

Sent from my HTC One X

4th July 2012, 10:04 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Unless the app is recompiled, there is no way to change it. It is very annoying.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
4th July 2012, 11:18 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Get the free version of RealCalc from the play store, fantastic calculator and has a lot of features. I find myself needing its conversion features a lot, and you can turn the vibrate off. There's a paid version too which ends up giving you a crazy amount of features, which I bought purely to support the devs.
29th May 2014, 03:17 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EoinCuinn

Get the free version of RealCalc from the play store, fantastic calculator and has a lot of features. I find myself needing its conversion features a lot, and you can turn the vibrate off. There's a paid version too which ends up giving you a crazy amount of features, which I bought purely to support the devs.

I have an unrootetd S5, just donwloaded the real calc app, but don't see an option to disable vibrations. Where is this done?
29th May 2014, 04:54 PM |#5  
Forum Moderator
Knocking on your door
Thanks Meter: 11,216

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raczyk

I have an unrootetd S5, just donwloaded the real calc app, but don't see an option to disable vibrations. Where is this done?

You dug up a two year old thread for that question? It's right in the settings, you can't miss it.

Sent from my Evita
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)