[Q] Firmware 1.54.401.10 or 1.57.531.7

Search This thread

Clevelandroot

May 24, 2012
Cleveland
I have an Unlocked, S-OFF T-Mobile HTC One M8 which is running ARHD 7.0. ARHD is based on 1.54.401.10. Meanwhile there is a custom T-Mobile Firmware 1.57.531.7. Which firmware should I be using for best results. Should I flash 1.54.401.10 and then flash the latest TMO Radio? :confused:

epsix

Aug 29, 2010
I run T-Mobile firmware that are build specifically for their network. HD voice, WiFi calling etc just a few. You can flash any add-ons from international forum like Harmon Kardon mod, and any theme you want etc.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Clevelandroot

angelalbino

May 30, 2014
Question on Firm: 1.57.531.7 t-mobile

I have just updated to the new Firm: 1.57.531.7 and know I can not re-root the phone, I am able to.

C:\Desktop\HTC Root Files\platform-tools>fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.7.0.1
target reported max download size of 1830711296 bytes
sending 'recovery' (11976 KB)...
OKAY [ 1.306s]
writing 'recovery'...
OKAY [ 0.699s]
finished. total time: 2.006s

But when I do the recovery on the phone it does not got to TWRP, it looks like is trying to find the twrp image but it just reboot
to normal mode. Have any of you have experience this?

chrisrj28

Apr 26, 2008
Sacramento, CA
Sorry but wrong again, I did it with Firewater back in April/May

Firewater works for some and some folks (like me) it doesn't. In their thread they talk about phones issued after a certain date had the exploit patched so Sunshine is able to s-off at a $25 price. I paid it and it worked wonderfully.

dont mean to hijack this thread but can I flash Intl M8 firmware to my Tmobile M8?

You can flash that to your device just fine. Only issue you could possibly run into is Wifi-calling not working but if that happens just flash the T-Mo firmware back (or at least the radio)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I run T-Mobile firmware that are build specifically for their network. HD voice, WiFi calling etc just a few. You can flash any add-ons from international forum like Harmon Kardon mod, and any theme you want etc.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk 2