WizIconizer is a Free Android app to change Samsung TouchWiz UI icons using Icon Packs used in Nova, Apex, Action, Go like Launchers. The app only works with Android 4.1.2 with root access. Now the app is in progress stage ... Keep in touch to get more features.
Now Supports Other launchers Icon Packs
Latest Version 1.08 Beta
Version 1.08 Beta
Size - 1.5 MB
v 1.08 Beta
- Added option to view icons ( Click on Icon pack to view icons )
- Added Current theme notification
v 1.07 Beta
- Added Old Launcher Pro Icon pack support ( Icon Pack without appfilter)
- Added Fix for appfilter xml error
v 1.06 Beta
- Fixed Some Icon Packs not listing in the Local Tab
v 1.05 Beta
- Fixed Broken Settings Icon in Some Icon Packs
v 1.04 Beta
- Support Other Launcher Icon Packs
- Package fix for Google+, Google Plus Images , Settings etc.
- May have bugs .. please report
How To Apply
1. Install any icon pack form Google play ( eg. Belle UI )
2. Open WizIconizer
3. Long Click on the Desired Icon Pack ... Press Apply
4. Grant permission on SuperSu popup.
If System apps Icons not changing ... Set Secthemechooser theme to basic.
( Thanks to Netuser and flashing4fun )
WizIconizer only works on Samsung devices with Android 4.1.2 or up and root access
* Whether WizIconizer working or not working please reply with the Phone Model and Android version. Your 5 second of typing will help others to confirm working on their device also that will help me to fix the bug... thank you all.
- Galaxy Tab 3 - 7.0
- Galaxy Note Pro - 12.2
- Galaxy Note 3
- Galaxy Note 3 Neo
- Galaxy Note 2
- Galaxy Note
- Galaxy S5
- Galaxy S4
- Galaxy S3
- Galaxy Mega
- Galaxy Grand
- Grand Quarto
- Galaxy Core Duos
- Galaxy Fame
- Galaxy Star
- Galaxy S Advance
Previous Versions 3K+ Downloads ...
*** Removed the Old Versions which supports only CSCAppResource Icon Packs.