Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,360 Members 53,879 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] error status 7 cwm...

Tip us?

Federicogs3
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] error status 7 cwm...

hi all, i'm trying to install cm 11(weekly7) nypon on Xperia P...bootloader unlocked, rooted, cwm 6.0.1.2.
i've done fastboot kernel of cyano but when i go to recovery and i start to install cyano, it gives me error status 7 installation aborted, and above there's repeated "getprop,ecc.."(i think the error is it here). could anyone help me, please?

MasterAwesome
Old
Thanks Meter 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Federicogs3 View Post
hi all, i'm trying to install cm 11(weekly7) nypon on Xperia P...bootloader unlocked, rooted, cwm 6.0.1.2.
i've done fastboot kernel of cyano but when i go to recovery and i start to install cyano, it gives me error status 7 installation aborted, and above there's repeated "getprop,ecc.."(i think the error is it here). could anyone help me, please?
Delete the assert lines from your updater script

Update to a newer version of recovery since older recoveries don't support selinux.

Regards
MasterAwesome
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”― Oscar Wilde
The Following User Says Thank You to MasterAwesome For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Federicogs3
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterAwesome View Post
Delete the assert lines from your updater script

Update to a newer version of recovery since older recoveries don't support selinux.

Regards
MasterAwesome
thanks, but i can't find a newer cwm...can you help me?

MasterAwesome
Old
Thanks Meter 677
Quote:
thanks, but i can't find a newer cwm...can you help me?
If your current recovery gives status 7 that means your recovery is good To go... Try deleting the asset statements in the top of updater script.

Regards
MasterAwesome
The Following User Says Thank You to MasterAwesome For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Federicogs3
Old
(Last edited by Federicogs3; 30th May 2014 at 10:45 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
unfortunatly the phone doesn't restart the system because of cyano kernel, i've recover stock rom and i'll repeat all the procedures!

It's taking too longer to save the modified "updater script"...more than 30 minutes and it stills going on!

edit: i've downloaded zipplus because winzip gets stuck, now there's no problem and cyano is fantastic! thanks #MasterAwesome

MasterAwesome
Old
Thanks Meter 677
Quote:
unfortunatly the phone doesn't restart the system because of cyano kernel, i've recover stock rom and i'll repeat all the procedures!

It's taking too longer to save the modified "updater script"...more than 30 minutes and it stills going on!

edit: i've downloaded zipplus because winzip gets stuck, now there's no problem and cyano is fantastic! thanks #MasterAwesome
No problem.. I'm here to help

Regards
MasterAwesome