FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

4.4 touchwiz

226 posts
Thanks Meter: 18
 
By AlanPototsky, Senior Member on 8th May 2014, 11:01 AM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Will there be a ported ROM or will we have to wait for Verizon to release 4.4?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
 
 
8th May 2014, 01:23 PM |#2  
lacoursiere18's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag LbTs
Thanks Meter: 6,896
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanPototsky

Will there be a ported ROM or will we have to wait for Verizon to release 4.4?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

We will have to wait.. shouldn't be much longer.. May 23rd is the rumored release date.. and if that's not true the N7105 version is set to be released this month and I am almost certain that it will be able to be ported
So patience my friends

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lacoursiere18 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th May 2014, 12:25 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Flag Salem
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoursiere18

We will have to wait.. shouldn't be much longer.. May 23rd is the rumored release date.. and if that's not true the N7105 version is set to be released this month and I am almost certain that it will be able to be ported
So patience my friends

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app

So I was just looking in your N3BULA thread and saw someone mention 4.4.2... Is N3BULA now updated to a TW 4.4.2 ROM or is it still 4.3?
20th May 2014, 12:37 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 103
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akroeger1984

So I was just looking in your N3BULA thread and saw someone mention 4.4.2... Is N3BULA now updated to a TW 4.4.2 ROM or is it still 4.3?

Still 4.3.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
20th May 2014, 12:39 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Flag Salem
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
;-(... And the wait continues...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
20th May 2014, 12:44 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Flag Salem
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
It is so tempting but without SMS or GPS its a no go for me... However l18 I do love your work on N3BULA!!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to akroeger1984 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2014, 07:14 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Saint Louis Mo
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
the i605 4.4.2 has been released by Team Nebula woooooho!!!
1st June 2014, 08:09 AM |#8  
micmars's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tampa Bay
Thanks Meter: 14,628
 
More
Moderator Comment: 4.4.X OTA discussion here; thread closed.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Verizon Galaxy Note II Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank