Coming back to'official' status

Search This thread

HardlyRock

May 19, 2014
Is there any way to come back samsung device status to'official' again. I have rooted my phone but 'triangle away' is incompatible with my device. I want to remove that custom status. Any other solution?

Thanks

Sent from my GT-S6812 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Trozzul

Jun 21, 2012
Seattle
Is there any way to come back samsung device status to'official' again. I have rooted my phone but 'triangle away' is incompatible with my device. I want to remove that custom status. Any other solution?

Thanks

if triangle away cant then you can make or buy a usb jig plugging that in once should do the job.

HardlyRock

May 19, 2014
if triangle away cant then you can make or buy a usb jig plugging that in once should do the job.

Thanks,
Is it that much. You must take a look at attached screenshots.
Odin is showing OFFICIAL but in Settings it is showing CUSTOM:confused:
Please tell me something for this issue:rolleyes:
this is happened due to binary count?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-31-12-18-19.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-31-12-18-19.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 25

Trozzul

Jun 21, 2012
Seattle
Thanks,
Is it that much. You must take a look at attached screenshots.
Odin is showing OFFICIAL but in Settings it is showing CUSTOM:confused:
Please tell me something for this issue:rolleyes:
this is happened due to binary count?

i think it does happen due to your binary going up but rooted the device gives it custom status, you would be unable to receive official updates if the device gets updated sometime soon. if you want to remove that your going to have to unroot it, flash the stock rom in odin again.

HardlyRock

May 19, 2014
I havent rooted my phone and that custom status still appear but yes its binary count shows 1 even after installing new rom through odin

Trozzul

Jun 21, 2012
Seattle
I havent rooted my phone and that custom status still appear but yes its binary count shows 1 even after installing new rom through odin

oh my bad i thought i read that you did root your phone, im not sure what todo then, try downgrading (flashing in odin) to the farthest version you can get to and download samsung kies and try to update it that way.