Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,588 Members 47,074 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Framework, bootloop, how to fix

Tip us?
 
-RobertNL-
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default [Q] Framework, bootloop, how to fix

Hello,

I have a rooted Iocean G7.
I wanted to install the framework module with the Xposed installer app. This was no success, I got a bootloop. After this I contacted Iocean, and I have flashed my phone with the computer. It works fine now, as it should.

Now my question is, how can I install the framework module without getting a bootloop or other problems?

Thank you,

Robert
 
XperienceD
Old
#2  
XperienceD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,397
Posts: 7,292
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Here =)
Not compatible with your device maybe.
 
-RobertNL-
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperienceD View Post
Not compatible with your device maybe.
That could be possible, I am going to ask to rovo98, if he can make framework compactible with my phone.
I hope he wants to do :)

On Tweakers they think that the Rom is not compactible, but I do not think so... You?
 
headhouse
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by -RobertNL- View Post
That could be possible, I am going to ask to rovo98, if he can make framework compactible with my phone.
I hope he wants to do

On Tweakers they think that the Rom is not compactible, but I do not think so... You?
Did you ask him already? Could you tell me the development process of that.

Thank you.
 
Sanxion
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 22
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by -RobertNL- View Post
Hello,

I have a rooted Iocean G7.
I wanted to install the framework module with the Xposed installer app. This was no success, I got a bootloop. After this I contacted Iocean, and I have flashed my phone with the computer. It works fine now, as it should.

Now my question is, how can I install the framework module without getting a bootloop or other problems?

Thank you,

Robert
Hi Robert

I did the same thing as you...except that I have not been able to fix it. Can you please describe to me exactly how you reflashed your phone please?

Thanks in advance!

 
es0tericcha0s
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 517
Posts: 2,698
Join Date: May 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanxion View Post
Hi Robert

I did the same thing as you...except that I have not been able to fix it. Can you please describe to me exactly how you reflashed your phone please?

Thanks in advance!

You guys know that Xposed puts a framework disabler zip on your internal storage? All you have to do is boot into a custom recovery and install it.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s
Now offering unlocking services - including many Sprint phone unlocks! PM for details!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)
 
Sanxion
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 22
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s View Post
You guys know that Xposed puts a framework disabler zip on your internal storage? All you have to do is boot into a custom recovery and install it.
Unfortunately, I don't have a custom recovery installed. My phone is literally out of the box.
 
es0tericcha0s
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 517
Posts: 2,698
Join Date: May 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanxion View Post
Unfortunately, I don't have a custom recovery installed. My phone is literally out of the box.
https://mega.co.nz/#!pppliCCK!09s525...UCFoY4yvq7pa80 - Recovery from here: http://www.needrom.com/mobile/iocean-g7-miui/#comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXYYbDPfk48 - Install Guide

I do not have this phone, so have no way to test. You attempt at your own risk.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s
Now offering unlocking services - including many Sprint phone unlocks! PM for details!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)
 
Sanxion
Old
#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 22
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s View Post
https://mega.co.nz/#!pppliCCK!09s525...UCFoY4yvq7pa80 - Recovery from here: http://www.needrom.com/mobile/iocean-g7-miui/#comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXYYbDPfk48 - Install Guide

I do not have this phone, so have no way to test. You attempt at your own risk.
Thank-you...will this work even though I did not enable usb debugging on my phone?
 
es0tericcha0s
Old
(Last edited by es0tericcha0s; 30th May 2014 at 10:43 PM.)
#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 517
Posts: 2,698
Join Date: May 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanxion View Post
Thank-you...will this work even though I did not enable usb debugging on my phone?
What root method did you do that didn't require USB Debugging to be enabled?? But yea, I dunno about that. You're going to have to find out though. You'll need the SP Flash Tool to work, whether it's to install the custom recovery, or to install the entire stock firmware.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s
Now offering unlocking services - including many Sprint phone unlocks! PM for details!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes