Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,064 Members 41,794 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] FLYTOUCH 8 or SuperPad VIII need rom ICS

Tip us?
 
mlodyick
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Default [Q] FLYTOUCH 8 or SuperPad VIII need rom ICS

I looking for software ICS on my tablet "FLYTOUCH 8 or SuperPad VIII"
I searched the internet and have found nothing.
Any member can help me please...?
 
screech101
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Nov 2012
What exactly are you looking for? It runs ICS already (at least, mine did). What version is yours running now?

Also, what do you see when you run Hardware Info (or other hardware apps)? I was told it's a 1.5GHz CPU, but mine reports 1GHz. SetCPU (and similar apps) show 1GHz is the max as well so I can't really overclock it...

I've been looking for anyone who is doing a JB ROM for it, but no luck so far.
 
aadat
Old
(Last edited by aadat; 12th December 2012 at 12:23 PM.)
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Sep 2012
Hi i also sarching same And how can overclack to 1.5Ghz

Sent from my LG-P350 using xda premium
 
muer-d
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 14
Join Date: Jul 2012
Hi , how I can enter in recovey mode? I'm pressing nav, (the esquared one on the screen) home button and power and always boot onnormal mode
 
skoop99
Old
#5  
skoop99's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 158
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Chester

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by screech101 View Post
What exactly are you looking for? It runs ICS already (at least, mine did). What version is yours running now?

Also, what do you see when you run Hardware Info (or other hardware apps)? I was told it's a 1.5GHz CPU, but mine reports 1GHz. SetCPU (and similar apps) show 1GHz is the max as well so I can't really overclock it...

I've been looking for anyone who is doing a JB ROM for it, but no luck so far.
Screech, where did you get the ICS firmware from? I need to repair a friend's pad, but I can NOT find a suitable ROM anywhere!
Devices past & present:

- Latest toy - Kindle Fire HDX - stock for now...
- Sony Xperia Z C6603 - tweaked a little

- Google Nexus 7 (2012) 3G - rooted within 5 minutes of opening the box... - SOLD
- Motorola Defy (work phone - it'll do...)
- Kindle Fire HD - Stock - SOLD
- HTC Titan - Dynamics 2.0 WP 7.8 ROM - SOLD
- Samsung Galaxy S II - SOLD
- HTC HD2 - SOLD

- And the rest are ancient history...
 
thumper22
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Mar 2013
Angry i have stock flytouch 8 4.0.4 ics

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoop99 View Post
Screech, where did you get the ICS firmware from? I need to repair a friend's pad, but I can NOT find a suitable ROM anywhere!
i have it but its far to big to put on here i can email it to anyone who wants it but i got it from where i bought my tablet its got live suite and instructions aswell. i am looking for a way to root mine but keep messing it up does anyone have a way?
 
fldave612
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 18
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Largo, FL
Default Bc1003 Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumper22 View Post
i have it but its far to big to put on here i can email it to anyone who wants it but i got it from where i bought my tablet its got live suite and instructions aswell. i am looking for a way to root mine but keep messing it up does anyone have a way?
I would like to get that rom as well. I have the same tablet. My email is fldave612@gmail.com. Thanks.
 
atfos
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumper22 View Post
i have it but its far to big to put on here i can email it to anyone who wants it but i got it from where i bought my tablet its got live suite and instructions aswell. i am looking for a way to root mine but keep messing it up does anyone have a way?
I need the same thing too, my email is hfaris@inbox.com
Thank you!
 
papajbill21
Old
(Last edited by papajbill21; 22nd March 2013 at 01:53 AM.)
#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumper22 View Post
i have it but its far to big to put on here i can email it to anyone who wants it but i got it from where i bought my tablet its got live suite and instructions aswell. i am looking for a way to root mine but keep messing it up does anyone have a way?
I need this rom too. My e-mail is papajbillaki@homail.com
thank you
 
OverRipeBananas
Old
#10  
OverRipeBananas's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 31
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Suffolk
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajbill21 View Post
I need this rom too. My e-mail is papajbillaki@homail.com
thank you
I have just started making a rom for this tablet. Its going to be based on the stock rom, with all the crapware and bloat removed. And tweek it etc... just need a name I was thinking superfly? Not sure if used

I plan on pre rooting and porting cwm, anymore suggestions welcome

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes