Here is a patch that will get International TW 4.4 Kit Kat roms to work on Verizon with MDK bootloader. Every thing is working as far as data and wifi voice and mms go. There may be other bugs. If the rom has alot of theming try using the minimum option in aroma installer
1. Download my patch
AROMA_PATCHER_V25.zip Latest Version For NG2 Builds!
AROMA_PATCHER_V22.zip For Roms NE5 Through NF1
AROMA_PATCHER_V20.zip For all Versions Older than NE5 Build!
2. Full wipe required
3. Download and install International rom but do not reboot. International Roms Found Here
4. Install AROMA_PATCH.zip
FAQ (Read Here Before Asking A Question)
2. You can use an aroma installer to install rom. Just flash my patch before reboot. There is no need to flash loki patch after my patch since my patch has loki patch built in it.
3. If you didnt flash patch before you reboot and get unauthorized software found on device warning simply reboot back to recovery and flash my zip or if you didnt flash my zip after you installed rom and rebooted you will be fine you will not brick your phone, just power down and flash or go through setup then reboot and apply patch.
4.MMS Now Works!
5. Yes you can go back to 4.3 roms
6. Roms dont flash bootloaders they have to be flashed with odin.
7. If rom fails to flash in recovery especially philz touch recovery, uncheck the box about allowing old updater script verification.
8. I am not the creator of these roms so I have no control over what features they have or have not. Remember these are International roms for gsm phones so somethings may not work right.
9. Apps are located in two places now the system/app folder and the system/priv-app folder.
10 there is some lag in the contacts apk for now you will have to live with it. I will see if I can do something about that as time permits.
I hope this answers some questions. I dont mind PM's but try to keep your questions in the forum so everyone can input and help find solutions. There are lots of smart people out there with different approaches to problems.