Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,018 Members 43,974 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] samsung galaxy grand duos clone

Tip us?

ufindme
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] samsung galaxy grand duos clone

hey guys, so i recently bought a galaxy grand duos clone, not intentionally though i was reaped off. so i tried to pimp it up a little, started by rooting it and i was happy cause am new to this. but the installed romtool box lite which i used to change the font but it was to take effect after reboot then i had an idea to change the boot animation too which was to work also after reboot, but after restarting the phone it remained in the boot loop. i cant see the recovery options and every time i try to get them i see the droid with the red caution sign but still with no options to go any further. am stack here guys. i really need your help

Preshak
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Try going to download mode
By pressing power+vol down + menu

Press thank button if I helped

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Free mobile app

souravsasidharan
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufindme View Post
hey guys, so i recently bought a galaxy grand duos clone, not intentionally though i was reaped off. so i tried to pimp it up a little, started by rooting it and i was happy cause am new to this. but the installed romtool box lite which i used to change the font but it was to take effect after reboot then i had an idea to change the boot animation too which was to work also after reboot, but after restarting the phone it remained in the boot loop. i cant see the recovery options and every time i try to get them i see the droid with the red caution sign but still with no options to go any further. am stack here guys. i really need your help
go to download mode....n flash a new recovery using odin via pc...

dont frgt to press thanks if i helped!!...

akiratoriyama
Old
Thanks Meter 789

DONATE TO ME
If its a clone it won't have download mode.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
AOGP Kernel Coder