Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Arrow [Q] mediapad 7 lite firmware (pldt telpad)

OP bronozoj

21st July 2013, 01:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
More
I was wondering if anyone here had copies of the pldt telpad mediapad 7 lite rom. I have bricked my mediapad and restored a generic rom and it doesn't have the custom pldt dialer for the dock. If anybody has any copies of this firmware rom or even all apks related to pldt, please give me a copy. If you have some other backup methods, please post it here and if you may, add the steps on how i would apply this backup.

Many thanks o that good filipino samaritan ( i think this rom is a philippines specific rom)
22nd July 2013, 09:04 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 49

224 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronozoj

I was wondering if anyone here had copies of the pldt telpad mediapad 7 lite rom. I have bricked my mediapad and restored a generic rom and it doesn't have the custom pldt dialer for the dock. If anybody has any copies of this firmware rom or even all apks related to pldt, please give me a copy. If you have some other backup methods, please post it here and if you may, add the steps on how i would apply this backup.

Many thanks o that good filipino samaritan ( i think this rom is a philippines specific rom)

I have the same issue as well... i believe you just need to go to the nearest PLDT bussiness as well and they will flash it for free..

You can try to flash the other rom , the one for 931u
22nd July 2013, 09:58 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

9 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pogs24ever

I have the same issue as well... i believe you just need to go to the nearest PLDT bussiness as well and they will flash it for free..

You can try to flash the other rom , the one for 931u

I tried that... it seems that the rom package contains a .zip file instead of the .app file... would they flash it for free even if they dont see the telpad splash screen at the beginning?
25th July 2013, 02:47 PM   |  #4  

224 posts
More
Quote:

I tried that... it seems that the rom package contains a .zip file instead of the .app file... would they flash it for free even if they dont see the telpad splash screen at the beginning?

I believe they will.. as long you don't brick your tab
11th August 2013, 04:08 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
hi guys.. just a simple question , have you rooted your device yet? .. i can't find any tut with my device.. I have a telpad dual s Jelly bean and most tuts are for ICS only.. hope someone can pinpoint me the exact thread for jellybean mediapad s7 lite rooting tut .. thanks
6th October 2013, 05:50 AM   |  #6  

5 posts
up, also looking for a good tutorial to root my wifes telpad Dual S, can anyone point me to the right direction?
13th October 2013, 08:52 PM   |  #7  

224 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:

I have created one... check this out... Link
The Following User Says Thank You to pogs24ever For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th October 2013, 01:31 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member

9 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pogs24ever

I have created one... check this out... Link

Nice i will try this out tomorrow. Downloading it now.

EDIT: It is working. Thanks very much
Last edited by bronozoj; 27th October 2013 at 10:32 AM. Reason: update
27th October 2013, 04:35 PM   |  #9  

224 posts
More
Quote:

Nice i will try this out tomorrow. Downloading it now.

EDIT: It is working. Thanks very much

No problem
9th November 2013, 12:45 AM   |  #10  

3 posts
Sir do you have firmware for telpad dual s? thanks
Last edited by meme16; 9th November 2013 at 01:09 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread