Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] An alternative to 'Poweramp Control Pro'?

OP Naith32

2nd June 2014, 09:58 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

91 posts
Hi all

I bought 'Poweramp Control Pro' last year but it never works correctly. When I try to open it it usually just hangs. It's getting to be an absolute pain in the rear. I've emailed the developer but he's never replied, meaning he's useless.

So, are there any decent apps for the SW2 that will control Poweramp? When it works, PC Pro is good - you can control Poweramp and all the options really well. I just need to change folders/tracks, volume and see the time. Is this too much to ask??!

Thanks
3rd June 2014, 01:05 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 31

231 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naith32

Hi all

I bought 'Poweramp Control Pro' last year but it never works correctly. When I try to open it it usually just hangs. It's getting to be an absolute pain in the rear. I've emailed the developer but he's never replied, meaning he's useless.

So, are there any decent apps for the SW2 that will control Poweramp? When it works, PC Pro is good - you can control Poweramp and all the options really well. I just need to change folders/tracks, volume and see the time. Is this too much to ask??!

Thanks

Have you tried Remote Widget and putting a Poweramp Widget there?
3rd June 2014, 09:21 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

91 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngoonee

Have you tried Remote Widget and putting a Poweramp Widget there?

I tried last night but I couldn't create a widget that was anywhere as good as the app I have (but doesn't work).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread