Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,458 Members 48,435 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] An alternative to 'Poweramp Control Pro'?

Tip us?

Naith32
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] An alternative to 'Poweramp Control Pro'?

Hi all

I bought 'Poweramp Control Pro' last year but it never works correctly. When I try to open it it usually just hangs. It's getting to be an absolute pain in the rear. I've emailed the developer but he's never replied, meaning he's useless.

So, are there any decent apps for the SW2 that will control Poweramp? When it works, PC Pro is good - you can control Poweramp and all the options really well. I just need to change folders/tracks, volume and see the time. Is this too much to ask??!

Thanks

ngoonee
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naith32 View Post
Hi all

I bought 'Poweramp Control Pro' last year but it never works correctly. When I try to open it it usually just hangs. It's getting to be an absolute pain in the rear. I've emailed the developer but he's never replied, meaning he's useless.

So, are there any decent apps for the SW2 that will control Poweramp? When it works, PC Pro is good - you can control Poweramp and all the options really well. I just need to change folders/tracks, volume and see the time. Is this too much to ask??!

Thanks
Have you tried Remote Widget and putting a Poweramp Widget there?

Naith32
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngoonee View Post
Have you tried Remote Widget and putting a Poweramp Widget there?
I tried last night but I couldn't create a widget that was anywhere as good as the app I have (but doesn't work).