FInd7 X9077 unboxed and little thought on day 1
I'm reside in China / Hong Kong, I've just got this X9077 of the internet, it arrives thursday but I didn't have chance to unbox it until last night.
so couple of bullet points from my day 1 use.
- Very responsive system, and 2K resolution is seriously crtstal clear, I have not yet encountered the yellowing issue, I am pretty sure i don't see any yellow
- VOOC is insanely fast, but i figured the charging speed slow down to normal USB speed when the batter reaches around 90% of capacity.
- Currently only available in Color OS 1.2, no news on 2.0 ETA (perhaps anyone shed the light?)
- YES, it is English friendly even it is sold in China, , options to choose English interface ( but Chinese Only for the descriptions of apps in "NearMe Store" that comes with the phone)
- Yes, battery of Find7a can be used on Find7 X9077, confirmed with Sales and Service Dept. the 3000mah batter will be available for sale on 3rd of June in China.
- NO ROOT, and hence GMS and GAPPS as at today, and I have not not seen any indication on when will be avaiable yet.
- total free storage as seen on its first turned on is 22.45GB
i am happy to answer any questions you have on this decent phone (time premitted), I have been looking at S5 (I'm S4 user btw), one M8, oneplus, G3 etc etc and none of these does have the spec or design that fits my perference. I've never bought any Chinese brands for obvious reason but i've been totally convinced by this phone so i'd say it is a very impressive job Oppo has done!