Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Location [Q] Ruined whole system on 9005, need urgent help.

OP kevinlee251

1st June 2014, 01:52 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 0

21 posts
More
Hi guys,

I was trying to fix the weak an unstable signal on GPS last night. After I rooted my 9005, I copied the GPS fix to system folder. unfortunately I accidental overwrote all the system folder. The screen came instantly black, after reboot, I can only access to the recovery page with recovery booting blue tag at the beginning. PC does not recognize this 9005 anymore, I can only copy the rom through SD card.

I did lots of search but no luck until now. I have download many ROMs but none of them seems able to be installed.

I did not sleep last night, but I still did not figure out what should I do next.

Help me out guys, Cheers.

Kevin
1st June 2014, 06:16 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 0

21 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinlee251

Hi guys,

I was trying to fix the weak an unstable signal on GPS last night. After I rooted my 9005, I copied the GPS fix to system folder. unfortunately I accidental overwrote all the system folder. The screen came instantly black, after reboot, I can only access to the recovery page with recovery booting blue tag at the beginning. PC does not recognize this 9005 anymore, I can only copy the rom through SD card.

I did lots of search but no luck until now. I have download many ROMs but none of them seems able to be installed.

I did not sleep last night, but I still did not figure out what should I do next.

Help me out guys, Cheers.

Kevin

help guys....
1st June 2014, 06:48 AM   |  #3  
Flag Varna
Thanks Meter: 8

52 posts
More
Hi, did you try to go download mode and after that flash stock rom with Odin? Or try to install the USB drivers again with Kies.
Last edited by julzz; 1st June 2014 at 06:51 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread