Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,673 Members 41,271 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New T-mobile LG Phone

Tip us?

Vicpdx18
Old
(Last edited by Vicpdx18; 17th April 2014 at 05:56 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 35

DONATE TO ME
Default New T-mobile LG Phone

I see Tmobile is soon going to get a new LG phone. the LG Optimus L90.

Specs: 1.2 ghz quad core, 1GB Ram, 8GB Storage, Android 4.4 kitkat, 4.7" qhd Display, 5 megapixle camera, and Radio bands: UMTS: Band V (850);UMTS/HSPA+: AWS Band IV / 2100 / 1900 / 850;Band II (1900);Quad Band GSM.

This phone looks to me like a LG Optimus G Pro for AT&T since it has somewhat of the same look but lowered specs.

So far it just says coming soon and the phone if you want to check it out is at the bottom of the "see all phones list" of T-Mobile.com
I cant even list how many phones I have had so I will point out the ones I liked:

HTC Vivid(Sold), HTC Droid DNA(sold), HTC One M7(backup phone), Motorola Atrix 4G(sold), HTC One X(AT&T Variant) (Gave it to my dad), LG Optimus G PRO(Sold), Nexus 5(Re-Acquired), LG G2 (Sold).

Current Testing: Chrome X64, Adobe Flash Beta build, and some Android Projects.

Currently: LG Nexus 5 on Google Voice/T-mobile Truly Unlimited Hybrid.

dkoren
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicpdx18 View Post
I see Tmobile is soon going to get a new LG phone. the LG Optimus L90.

Specs: 1.2 ghz quad core, 1GB Ram, 8GB Storage, Android 4.4 kitkat, 4.7" qhd Display, 5 megapixle camera, and Radio bands: UMTS: Band V (850);UMTS/HSPA+: AWS Band IV / 2100 / 1900 / 850;Band II (1900);Quad Band GSM.

This phone looks to me like a LG Optimus G Pro for AT&T since it has somewhat of the same look but lowered specs.

So far it just says coming soon and the phone if you want to check it out is at the bottom of the "see all phones list" of T-Mobile.com
Does this phone indeed supports UMTS Band 1 ( 2100 ) ? I intend to buy this phone and use it in Europe.
LG site says it supports only Bands 2,4 and 5, while T-mobile site says it supports Bands 1,2,4 and 5. Whom to believe ?

kentchristopher
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkoren View Post
Does this phone indeed supports UMTS Band 1 ( 2100 ) ? I intend to buy this phone and use it in Europe.
LG site says it supports only Bands 2,4 and 5, while T-mobile site says it supports Bands 1,2,4 and 5. Whom to believe ?
I found this thread wondering the exact same thing. Anyone gotten an answer as to whether this phone supports Band 1 (2100) for use in Europe and elsewhere abroad?
Tags
phone, t-mobile, yay