Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,911 Members 50,013 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need help in removing superuser without root

Tip us?

Aldrixkiller13
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Need help in removing superuser without root

So the story goes, I rooted my phone using Framaroot 1.8.1 and yes it was rooted successfully. Recently I updated my phone to version A706ROW_1_S_2_001_0018_130705, and because of this my phone became unrooted but still had superuser installed. I would like to re-root my phone using Framaroot again but it cannot be rooted due to superuser. I had no luck in other threads as I am new to the android world that even simple terms, I couldn't comprehend. I would like to ask a clear and brief guide/ explanation to how my unrooted phone with superuser's presence be removed completely. Thank you in advance, Please.

Aldrixkiller13
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default 93856356 309

BUMP

Please can anyone reply to this thread?

Vaibhav Chauhan
Old
Thanks Meter 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldrixkiller13 View Post
So the story goes, I rooted my phone using Framaroot 1.8.1 and yes it was rooted successfully. Recently I updated my phone to version A706ROW_1_S_2_001_0018_130705, and because of this my phone became unrooted but still had superuser installed. I would like to re-root my phone using Framaroot again but it cannot be rooted due to superuser. I had no luck in other threads as I am new to the android world that even simple terms, I couldn't comprehend. I would like to ask a clear and brief guide/ explanation to how my unrooted phone with superuser's presence be removed completely. Thank you in advance, Please.
first try to unroot phone using framaroot
if not working then reset the phone(do it at your own risk)
PHONE;- Samsung galaxy s duos gt-s7562
BASEBAND VERSION:- S7562DDBMJ1
BUILD NO:- IMM76I.S7562XXBMJ1

Guides by me

...PRESS THANKS IF I HELP YOU...

Aldrixkiller13
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaibhav Chauhan View Post
first try to unroot phone using framaroot
if not working then reset the phone(do it at your own risk)
Thanks for the reply but My phone is already unrooted due to OTA and yes I tried resetting my phone but still, superuser is still installed.

Vaibhav Chauhan
Old
Thanks Meter 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldrixkiller13 View Post
Thanks for the reply but My phone is already unrooted due to OTA and yes I tried resetting my phone but still, superuser is still installed.
i know your phone is unrooted but try to unroot using by unroot option in framaroot
and then try to root again
PHONE;- Samsung galaxy s duos gt-s7562
BASEBAND VERSION:- S7562DDBMJ1
BUILD NO:- IMM76I.S7562XXBMJ1

Guides by me

...PRESS THANKS IF I HELP YOU...
The Following User Says Thank You to Vaibhav Chauhan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Aldrixkiller13
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaibhav Chauhan View Post
i know your phone is unrooted but try to unroot using by unroot option in framaroot
and then try to root again
I tried that but Framaroot force closes itself.

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13758
take some time on your own and read these...http://lmgtfy.com/?q=remove+superuse...unrooted+phone
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
The Following User Says Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Aldrixkiller13
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddict View Post
take some time on your own and read these...http://lmgtfy.com/?q=remove+superuse...unrooted+phone
Thanks to everyone who replied,I just rooted my phone again by flashing CWM. lol im so dumb >.<