Ask a question

No registration required

Need help in removing superuser without root

OP Aldrixkiller13

29th May 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
So the story goes, I rooted my phone using Framaroot 1.8.1 and yes it was rooted successfully. Recently I updated my phone to version A706ROW_1_S_2_001_0018_130705, and because of this my phone became unrooted but still had superuser installed. I would like to re-root my phone using Framaroot again but it cannot be rooted due to superuser. I had no luck in other threads as I am new to the android world that even simple terms, I couldn't comprehend. I would like to ask a clear and brief guide/ explanation to how my unrooted phone with superuser's presence be removed completely. Thank you in advance, Please.
30th May 2014, 10:09 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
93856356 309
BUMP

Please can anyone reply to this thread?
30th May 2014, 11:34 AM   |  #3  
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 140

767 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldrixkiller13

So the story goes, I rooted my phone using Framaroot 1.8.1 and yes it was rooted successfully. Recently I updated my phone to version A706ROW_1_S_2_001_0018_130705, and because of this my phone became unrooted but still had superuser installed. I would like to re-root my phone using Framaroot again but it cannot be rooted due to superuser. I had no luck in other threads as I am new to the android world that even simple terms, I couldn't comprehend. I would like to ask a clear and brief guide/ explanation to how my unrooted phone with superuser's presence be removed completely. Thank you in advance, Please.

first try to unroot phone using framaroot
if not working then reset the phone(do it at your own risk)
30th May 2014, 01:27 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaibhav Chauhan

first try to unroot phone using framaroot
if not working then reset the phone(do it at your own risk)

Thanks for the reply but My phone is already unrooted due to OTA and yes I tried resetting my phone but still, superuser is still installed.
30th May 2014, 03:45 PM   |  #5  
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 140

767 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldrixkiller13

Thanks for the reply but My phone is already unrooted due to OTA and yes I tried resetting my phone but still, superuser is still installed.

i know your phone is unrooted but try to unroot using by unroot option in framaroot
and then try to root again
The Following User Says Thank You to Vaibhav Chauhan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st May 2014, 02:41 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaibhav Chauhan

i know your phone is unrooted but try to unroot using by unroot option in framaroot
and then try to root again

I tried that but Framaroot force closes itself.
31st May 2014, 03:14 PM   |  #7  
Flag 28.2S, 92.1W
Thanks Meter: 13,811

8,467 posts
More
take some time on your own and read these...http://lmgtfy.com/?q=remove+superuse...unrooted+phone
The Following User Says Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st June 2014, 06:54 AM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddict

take some time on your own and read these...http://lmgtfy.com/?q=remove+superuse...unrooted+phone

Thanks to everyone who replied,I just rooted my phone again by flashing CWM. lol im so dumb >.<

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread