TWRP installation for Galaxy ace 2
How to install Twrp ([Team Win Recovery Project)
Now first of all credits goes out to Team Win for making this amazing custom recovery, secondly make sure you have root if not you could find it on the forum somewhere. Anyway you might want to backup contacts and data and stuff like that in case you accidentally brick your phone or something. Lets get straight in!
A clear thinking brain
Galaxy ace 2 (attempting to do this on another device might suffer unforeseen consequences)
Twrp for galaxy ace 2 (download
Also install USB driver for galaxy ace 2 on the computer or you can just install Kies (both takes about 5-10 mins)
1) Backup data and files
2) Download all required files.
3) Put phone into download mode by clicking (Volume up+Home button+Power button) at the same time
then it should come up with some warning then click continue.
4) Plug the phone into the computer via USB cable
5) Open up Odin and click on PDA then open up the file GT-I8160-TWRP-Kernel.tar.md5
6) Hopefully you have install the USB driver because the rectangle just above should appear as COM(number)
7) Then if you are staisfied and checked everything is in order, go ahead and click start!
8) Hopefully after it finnishes it should reboot if you wanna check go ahead and boot into recovery mode and hopefully it should install!
If you have any problems or issues make sure to post your questions below.
If this has helped you click thanks rather than just saying it!
Credits goes out to Samsung for making Odin, Team Win and people who ported twrp for galaxy ace 2!