Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

Prepare Your Build Machines: Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Now Official

Today is an important day for any and all Linux enthusiasts. One of the … more

Track the Time You Waste on Social Media with Socials Addict

When you use your phone, you often don’t even realize how much time you … more

Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more

[Q] data partition almost full on new rom

OP Fitz1883

1st June 2014, 10:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
More
I am wondering if anyone can help. I installed a new rom and the data partition is showing 9.31GB /9.59GB used. I haven't loaded any additional apps since I started with this rom though, so I don't know what is using the data. Because of this, I can't install new apps.

When I loaded the rom, it shows 9GB free, but then after restarting for the first time, it uses up all 9GB. I've tried wiping and formatting the data in twrp, but it still has the issue.

I'm currently using PAC rom but I also had the same issue with Omni, Slimkat, and liquid smooth.

Any ideas?!!
1st June 2014, 10:14 PM   |  #2  
Flag Decatur
Thanks Meter: 816

2,411 posts
You really don't need to start a second thread...

sent by baja kitkat S4
1st June 2014, 10:18 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by decaturbob

You really don't need to start a second thread...

sent by baja kitkat S4

Thanks for your help
2nd June 2014, 12:55 AM   |  #4  
Flag Springfield, Ma
Thanks Meter: 1,943

3,769 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitz1883

I am wondering if anyone can help. I installed a new rom and the data partition is showing 9.31GB /9.59GB used. I haven't loaded any additional apps since I started with this rom though, so I don't know what is using the data. Because of this, I can't install new apps.

When I loaded the rom, it shows 9GB free, but then after restarting for the first time, it uses up all 9GB. I've tried wiping and formatting the data in twrp, but it still has the issue.

I'm currently using PAC rom but I also had the same issue with Omni, Slimkat, and liquid smooth.

Any ideas?!!

I'd say it's time to just wipe the phone using Odin and start over since you've had that issue across a few ROMs

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread