FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

urgent needed cwm or twrp for LG G Flex D959

147 posts
Thanks Meter: 14

By ornobohornish, Senior Member on 18th April 2014, 10:55 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I tried to solve the problem whole nighg. after much much googling I could not able to repair my lg g flex. My "LG G Flex D959 T-Mobile". I was able to root my g flex succesfuly. But I have tried so many time to install CWM or TWRP on my g flex but i can not find any cwm recovery or TWRP for my LG G Flex D959 T-Mobile which work properly. After trying with some CWM Recovery/ TWRP file now I am even can not be able to factory reset. Every time when I tried to factory reset it just restart. Nothing happen. I also tried to hard reset (by power button + volume down key) but also nothing happen, just restart.

Please any body help me!

I thought my lg g flex d959 bootloader was unlocked so tried to install cwm. And I also tried to back to stock ron by lg flash tool but some reason B2CAppsetup not installing on my computer. My 1st desktop, 2nd desktop, and my laptop all 3 computer failed to install B2CAppsetup. So i am also unable to flash my lg g flex d959 to stock rom.
Last edited by ornobohornish; 18th April 2014 at 12:10 PM.

18th April 2014, 11:47 AM |#2  
Flag pawtucket
Thanks Meter: 233

More
Lg flash tools flash back to stock . Why would u try to install recovery in a phone with a locked bootloader???

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
18th April 2014, 12:07 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbobarino

Lg flash tools flash back to stock . Why would u try to install recovery in a phone with a locked bootloader???

Dear sir, I thought my lg g flex d959 bootloader was unlocked. And I also tried to back to stock rom by lg flash tool but some reason B2CAppsetup not installing on my computer. My 1st desktop, 2nd desktop, and my laptop all 3 computer failed to install B2CAppsetup. So i am also unable to flash my lg g flex d959 to stock rom.
18th April 2014, 02:31 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 488

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ornobohornish

Dear sir, I thought my lg g flex d959 bootloader was unlocked. And I also tried to back to stock rom by lg flash tool but some reason B2CAppsetup not installing on my computer. My 1st desktop, 2nd desktop, and my laptop all 3 computer failed to install B2CAppsetup. So i am also unable to flash my lg g flex d959 to stock rom.

Then there is nothing you can do until you get lgflashtools working on one of your 3computer's at least

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
18th April 2014, 02:33 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brittoking

Then there is nothing you can do until you get lgflashtools working on one of your 3computer's at least

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

oo
18th April 2014, 02:45 PM |#6  
Flag Irmo, SC
Thanks Meter: 2,892

Donate to Me
More
Actually you can try this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2666763

The Following User Says Thank You to kintwofan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kintwofan Ad-Free
18th April 2014, 09:09 PM |#7  
Flag BIRMINGHAM
Thanks Meter: 478

More
I had the same issue when I first got this phone.
Are you sure you're using proper method to get into recovery. If not it will only pop up the green man for a second then instantly boot looking like recovery failed

You have to power off then hold either vol up or vol down (don't remember which but I think up) then when lg screen appears let go of power and repress quickly still holding vol button. Then it will boot to recovery. Recovery doesn't look like normal. Only options are reboot normal or factory reset to default settings.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
11th April 2016, 08:38 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattwheat

I had the same issue when I first got this phone.
Are you sure you're using proper method to get into recovery. If not it will only pop up the green man for a second then instantly boot looking like recovery failed

You have to power off then hold either vol up or vol down (don't remember which but I think up) then when lg screen appears let go of power and repress quickly still holding vol button. Then it will boot to recovery. Recovery doesn't look like normal. Only options are reboot normal or factory reset to default settings.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Are you able to help me understand what is wrong with the process im using?? i was on latest firmware for the LG flex (d959) 4.4.2. rooted. I attempted to install a custom recovery which messed my phone up. First attempt was with Freedom Flex( which forced closed right away) thats when i tried flashing with flashify. Long story short i had to reset to stock firmware, currently on 4.2.2 stock rooted for the LG Flex on t mobile. Freedom Flex still is not working, force closes, so what could i do to get recovery on this device??? i am intending to install a 4.2.2 ROM called 4.2.2 FLEX THIS v1.2. Can i just flash a TWRP zip (compatible for the flex) through flashify???
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)