Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,422 Members 43,337 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Q) LG music widget ???

Tip us?
 
Rikoman17
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: May 2014
Default Q) LG music widget ???

hey eveyone ive been editing a theme but i cant seem to find how to change the colour of the writing inside the music widget any help???
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-06-08 18.15.08.jpg
Views:	370
Size:	125.2 KB
ID:	2787658  
 
AyDee
Old
#2  
AyDee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 866
Posts: 1,256
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mobile

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikoman17 View Post
hey eveyone ive been editing a theme but i cant seem to find how to change the colour of the writing inside the music widget any help???
I'm not at my computer now but it should be in res\values\colors
 
Rikoman17
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: May 2014
Default thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyDee View Post
I'm not at my computer now but it should be in res\values\colors
thanks so much man i couldnt find it haha do you know if there is anyway to change the balls at the bottom each screen ?
 
AyDee
Old
#4  
AyDee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 866
Posts: 1,256
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mobile

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikoman17 View Post
thanks so much man i couldnt find it haha do you know if there is anyway to change the balls at the bottom each screen ?
Looks like you are using G3 launcher. The theme you are modding is for the previous version of LGHome. Since some things have changed you would have to use a theme from the new Home to change those 'balls', but there are no good examples yet that customize all icons and widgets...
 
Rikoman17
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyDee View Post
Looks like you are using G3 launcher. The theme you are modding is for the previous version of LGHome. Since some things have changed you would have to use a theme from the new Home to change those 'balls', but there are no good examples yet that customize all icons and widgets...
right now im trying to change the color of the letters in the task manager widget and the settings and search in the app drawer
 
dachepo
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 30
Join Date: Aug 2010
I accidentally deleted with uninstaller pro the LG G2 Music Widget, please can someone tell me where do i get it and how to install it again?

Im using Kitkat 4.4.2

Thank you very much!!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Get Your Tasks Organized on Android Wear with Agenda Wear

Having a checklist of things you need to do is something we all can find useful at … more

Top 5 LG G3 MODs – XDA Developer TV

The LG G3 has been LG’s breakout hit of the summer. Using their knowledge frombuilding some … more

Make Your Calendar Widget Beautiful with Month

For some of us, summer vacation is alreadyover. For those getting ready to school, work, or … more

Integrate Social Networks Into Your Project With ASNE Library

Social network applications and services have developed into major parts ofour … more