Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,512 Members 42,425 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Droid Razr HD Self Inflicted Problem

Tip us?

HydroMx
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Droid Razr HD Self Inflicted Problem

Hello all,

I have a problem in which I created. I have a Droid Razr HD rooted with Saferoot on 9.18.94XT926.

My dumb ass was at work the other night messing with the pre-installed Calendar app.
Long story short I used /system app mover and moved/uninstalled the pre-installed Calendar app because I
installed the Google Calendar app from the web store thinking it would look and be different.

When I did this I also moved/deleted the calendar storage. So now I can't sync the Google Calendar.

I tried a factory data reset which did not replace anything and I am in the same boat. I still have root
because I moved Super SU to /system a while back.

I want to use the Droid Razr HD Utility to use option 1 to wipe my phone and get me back to normal then re-root.

My question is, would I use version 1.33 or 1.34?

Thanks for any help. Next time I won't be an idiot.

HydroMX

bweN diorD
Old
Thanks Meter 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroMx View Post
Hello all,

I have a problem in which I created. I have a Droid Razr HD rooted with Saferoot on 9.18.94XT926.

My dumb ass was at work the other night messing with the pre-installed Calendar app.
Long story short I used /system app mover and moved/uninstalled the pre-installed Calendar app because I
installed the Google Calendar app from the web store thinking it would look and be different.

When I did this I also moved/deleted the calendar storage. So now I can't sync the Google Calendar.

I tried a factory data reset which did not replace anything and I am in the same boat. I still have root
because I moved Super SU to /system a while back.

I want to use the Droid Razr HD Utility to use option 1 to wipe my phone and get me back to normal then re-root.

My question is, would I use version 1.33 or 1.34?

Thanks for any help. Next time I won't be an idiot.

HydroMX
Show some appreciation to those who have helped you by using the Thanks button!!

One Click flash back to stock for Moto Razr HD/Maxx HD Here
[Guide] Moto Razr HD/MaxxHD flash: to KK, root, unlock the bootloader, install cwm, install twrp, or revert back to JB from KK Here
Are you a Noob and not sure where to post your question?
Noob friendly thread for questions about any device Here
The Following User Says Thank You to bweN diorD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]