No registration required

[Q] Droid Razr HD Self Inflicted Problem

OP HydroMx

1st June 2014, 12:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

7 posts
Hello all,

I have a problem in which I created. I have a Droid Razr HD rooted with Saferoot on 9.18.94XT926.

My dumb ass was at work the other night messing with the pre-installed Calendar app.
Long story short I used /system app mover and moved/uninstalled the pre-installed Calendar app because I
installed the Google Calendar app from the web store thinking it would look and be different.

When I did this I also moved/deleted the calendar storage. So now I can't sync the Google Calendar.

I tried a factory data reset which did not replace anything and I am in the same boat. I still have root
because I moved Super SU to /system a while back.

I want to use the Droid Razr HD Utility to use option 1 to wipe my phone and get me back to normal then re-root.

My question is, would I use version 1.33 or 1.34?

Thanks for any help. Next time I won't be an idiot.

HydroMX
1st June 2014, 01:43 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 957

2,009 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroMx

Hello all,

I have a problem in which I created. I have a Droid Razr HD rooted with Saferoot on 9.18.94XT926.

My dumb ass was at work the other night messing with the pre-installed Calendar app.
Long story short I used /system app mover and moved/uninstalled the pre-installed Calendar app because I
installed the Google Calendar app from the web store thinking it would look and be different.

When I did this I also moved/deleted the calendar storage. So now I can't sync the Google Calendar.

I tried a factory data reset which did not replace anything and I am in the same boat. I still have root
because I moved Super SU to /system a while back.

I want to use the Droid Razr HD Utility to use option 1 to wipe my phone and get me back to normal then re-root.

My question is, would I use version 1.33 or 1.34?

Thanks for any help. Next time I won't be an idiot.

HydroMX

The Following User Says Thank You to bweN diorD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread