Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,490 Members 42,740 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help me guys.. "secure boot error"

Tip us?

shirish893
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy Help me guys.. "secure boot error"

somehow by mistake... the above problem arises...
I got the way to solve it by flashing kdz file.. but the problem is.. while flashing, it says to charge ur phone.
Now the problem is, whenever i charge it, it starts and shows "secure boot error"
How do i charge my phone? Help guys
Thanks

hackenggr
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by shirish893 View Post
I got the way to solve it by flashing kdz file.. but the problem is.. while flashing, it says to charge ur phone.
Now the problem is, whenever i charge it, it starts and shows "secure boot error"
Thanks
Try flashing the rom less than 1 GB using the KDZ_FW_UPD.exe with CS_Emergancy mode it should work if your phone have enough battery power to keep it on in download mode for 10 minutes or so, if not then try through LGNPST using tot file. Or check if it charges in the custom recovery.

Correct me if I am wrong

500 MB extra Dropbox space for you and me Click Here

My Devices
LG Optimus G (F180L Korean Version) - KitKat Italy Stock Rom E97520a-VDF-XX (Rooted)
Motorola Milestone - [ROM] CyanogenMod 7.2.4f (Android 2.3.7) [20130310] by kabaldan
LG Optimus LTE (LU6200 - v187 Stock ROM) SOLD
LG Optimus 3D (SU760 Korean Version - ICS Stock Rom) SOLD
HTC Desire Z SOLD

shirish893
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackenggr View Post
Try flashing the rom less than 1 GB using the KDZ_FW_UPD.exe with CS_Emergancy mode it should work if your phone have enough battery power to keep it on in download mode for 10 minutes or so, if not then try through LGNPST using tot file. Or check if it charges in the custom recovery.

Correct me if I am wrong
i cant neither go to recovery nor bootloader..
and i tired using kdz updater.. it shows to charge ur battery
see the pictures below
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	10257314_249398841935676_7496945587162070851_o.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	188.3 KB
ID:	2774733   Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	35
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	2774735  

hackenggr
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
i cant neither go to recovery nor bootloader..
and i tired using kdz updater.. it shows to charge ur battery
see the pictures below
Turn off your phone and put it in download mode by pressing and holding ‘Volume Up’ + ‘Volume Down’ and inserting USB and use the software to flash KDZ that I attached the screetshot, KDZ_FW_UPD.exe, this one can't flash the KDZ file bigger than 1 GB so if your KDZ is more than ! GB in size then download one that is less then 1 GB recover your phone charge it then flash your desired one. You are using the R & D Tool it always check the battery level and not allow you to flash if battery is less than 50%.

Note: If you have the mako bootloader install this tool might not flash the kdz (It never did for me) to come back to full stock you will have to use the LGNPST
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	KDZ_FW_UPD.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	2774773  

My Devices
LG Optimus G (F180L Korean Version) - KitKat Italy Stock Rom E97520a-VDF-XX (Rooted)
Motorola Milestone - [ROM] CyanogenMod 7.2.4f (Android 2.3.7) [20130310] by kabaldan
HTC Desire Z SOLD

shirish893
Old
(Last edited by shirish893; 1st June 2014 at 03:47 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackenggr View Post
Turn off your phone and put it in download mode by pressing and holding ‘Volume Up’ + ‘Volume Down’ and inserting USB and use the software to flash KDZ that I attached the screetshot, KDZ_FW_UPD.exe, this one can't flash the KDZ file bigger than 1 GB so if your KDZ is more than ! GB in size then download one that is less then 1 GB recover your phone charge it then flash your desired one. You are using the R & D Tool it always check the battery level and not allow you to flash if battery is less than 50%.

Note: If you have the mako bootloader install this tool might not flash the kdz (It never did for me) to come back to full stock you will have to use the LGNPST
there is no kdz less than 1gb .. all are above 1gb...
and as i said above i cant charge.....
and ya i have a mako bootloader
what shall i do?

grunch21
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
what shall i do?
Have you tried using teenybin? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2249500

hackenggr
Old
(Last edited by hackenggr; 1st June 2014 at 05:31 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
what shall i do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by grunch21 View Post
Yeah try the teenybin to recover detailed instructions are on the thread. Thanks grunch21

I once seen the more easy understanding guide to setup the LGNPST software that is instructed to use in the above thread if I found it again I will post the link here for your convenience.

EDIT:
A little simple step by step instructions to use the LGNPST here How to use LGNPST on Windows 8

My Devices
HTC Desire Z SOLD

kt-Froggy
Old
(Last edited by kt-Froggy; 1st June 2014 at 07:21 PM.)
Thanks Meter 586
Quote:
Thanks
If it's of any help, I had exactly the same problem just a few days ago... Read from this post further down, there were some suggestions from folks, and the final solution to my issue. Long story short, KDZ Updater can work with the dead battery, if you manage to find a KDZ that can be flashed with it. I found a 1.17GB KDZ that I was able to flash (any others, just slightly larger, would give me an extract error), and then just took it from there.

As mentioned, TeenyBin and LGNPST might be another solution, but I have no first-hand experience with it, so I can't comment...

Oh, and BTW, you are saying you "tried to use KDZ Updater", but your screenshot shows the LG Mobile Support Tool -- that's a different application, and a different process. Look at a screenshot by @hackenggr a couple of posts above -- that's KDZ Updater.
Optimus G F180S, Sling v2.2.2 (KK 4.4.2)
Xperia X10 Mini, rooted stock 2.1
MeMO Pad HD 7 ME173X, rooted US stock 4.2.2

To whom it may concern: STOP nagging about pressing the freakin' Thanks button!!! It is rude, stupid, and annoying as hell. I am not an idiot who needs a huge in-my-face reminder to press it, and I will press it when I feel thankful, not because you asked for it!

shirish893
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kt-Froggy View Post
If it's of any help, I had exactly the same problem just a few days ago... Read from this post further down, there were some suggestions from folks, and the final solution to my issue. Long story short, KDZ Updater can work with the dead battery, if you manage to find a KDZ that can be flashed with it. I found a 1.17GB KDZ that I was able to flash (any others, just slightly larger, would give me an extract error), and then just took it from there.

As mentioned, TeenyBin and LGNPST might be another solution, but I have no first-hand experience with it, so I can't comment...

Oh, and BTW, you are saying you "tried to use KDZ Updater", but your screenshot shows the LG Mobile Support Tool -- that's a different application, and a different process. Look at a screenshot by @hackenggr a couple of posts above -- that's KDZ Updater.
dude its and r and d tool... anyway..wat u did to solve this problem?? can u tell me?? I,cant get wat u talking about from ur given link

kt-Froggy
Old
Thanks Meter 586
Quote:
wat u did to solve this problem?? can u tell me?? I,cant get wat u talking about from ur given link
Hate to quote my own previous post, but here:
Quote:
Long story short, KDZ Updater can work with the dead battery, if you manage to find a KDZ that can be flashed with it. I found a 1.17GB KDZ that I was able to flash (any others, just slightly larger, would give me an extract error), and then just took it from there.
That's exactly what I did. Flashed a KDZ (1.17GB in size, the smallest I could find) with a KDZ Updater. Low battery didn't matter.
Optimus G F180S, Sling v2.2.2 (KK 4.4.2)
Xperia X10 Mini, rooted stock 2.1
MeMO Pad HD 7 ME173X, rooted US stock 4.2.2

To whom it may concern: STOP nagging about pressing the freakin' Thanks button!!! It is rude, stupid, and annoying as hell. I am not an idiot who needs a huge in-my-face reminder to press it, and I will press it when I feel thankful, not because you asked for it!