Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] I need help!

OP MattyBW89

2nd June 2014, 05:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
So I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 from Sprint, which I rooted a couple of months ago and I haven't any problems with it until this morning. I woke and saw that sometime through the night my phone had rebooted and it was stuck on the Sprint logo screen. Naturally I took the battery out and tried restarting it. When it boots it goes through the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 logo screen, the the samsung logo scree, then sprint logo screen. It will stay on the sprint logo scree for a while then reboot. That will happen about three times then after that it won't reboot and just stay on the sprint logo screen. I've been looking all over the net on what to do and came up with nothing. Can anyone help me?
2nd June 2014, 06:40 AM   |  #2  
vndnguyen's Avatar
Senior Member
Vinnitsa
Thanks Meter: 968
 
2,654 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
Donate to Me
More
Check for the things you have made with it in the last few days
2nd June 2014, 06:44 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by vndnguyen

Check for the things you have made with it in the last few days

I have honestly done nothing to it but get on snapchat and text message. It doesn't boot fully for me to do anything to it.
2nd June 2014, 08:17 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
151 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyBW89

So I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 from Sprint, which I rooted a couple of months ago and I haven't any problems with it until this morning. I woke and saw that sometime through the night my phone had rebooted and it was stuck on the Sprint logo screen. Naturally I took the battery out and tried restarting it. When it boots it goes through the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 logo screen, the the samsung logo scree, then sprint logo screen. It will stay on the sprint logo scree for a while then reboot. That will happen about three times then after that it won't reboot and just stay on the sprint logo screen. I've been looking all over the net on what to do and came up with nothing. Can anyone help me?

Its not good to rooted it, it will void the warranty. The note 3 itself has tons of features. Try to hard reset the phone. When Power off press and hold power, home and vol up down key. It will go to hard reset booting screen. Or google it. It will wipe out all data and go back to factory reset condition. From setting Factory reset will not help I think.

If this doesn’t work try reinstalling the firmware.
2nd June 2014, 09:13 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 331
 
1,144 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyBW89

So I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 from Sprint, which I rooted a couple of months ago and I haven't any problems with it until this morning. I woke and saw that sometime through the night my phone had rebooted and it was stuck on the Sprint logo screen. Naturally I took the battery out and tried restarting it. When it boots it goes through the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 logo screen, the the samsung logo scree, then sprint logo screen. It will stay on the sprint logo scree for a while then reboot. That will happen about three times then after that it won't reboot and just stay on the sprint logo screen. I've been looking all over the net on what to do and came up with nothing. Can anyone help me?


IMHO is more likely a hardware problem with the emmc (flash memory).

You might also want to ask on the specific Sprint Note 3 forum:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-3-sprint
2nd June 2014, 04:24 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by xclub_101

IMHO is more likely a hardware problem with the emmc (flash memory).

You might also want to ask on the specific Sprint Note 3 forum:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-3-sprint

I'm sorry I thought I was in the note 3 forum under Q&A
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes