Originally Posted by sympathizer
I already tried that dude, my phone is completely rooted.
Off to a good start then. Install safestrap 3.72 if you haven't already.
Here's a quick rough guide on how to get a custom rom working (switch PurifieD with whatever you'd like to use, note you are limited to TouchWiz. A list of 'confirmed' working roms can be found here
, but note if they mess with the kernel there may be Knox 0x1)
- Install and boot into Safestrap 3.72, flash PurifieD (wipe not necessary)
- If you wish to keep Knox happy with 0x0, do not let PurifieD modify the kernel during the Aroma installer when it asks
- Flash an i337 build.prop in order to get 4G LTE working again (you have service without this, but this lets you access LTE again) (you can find this here!)
- Flash the WiFi module in order to get wifi working again (WiFi will NOT work unless you flash this) (you can find this here!)
- (Optional, I had to do this as I had issues with keeping root on PurifieD, though you might not!) Flash SuperSU again (you can find this here!