FORUMS

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Downgrade S4 9505 from 4.4.2 to 4.3

4th June 2014, 07:09 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Without knowing anything immediately after purchase flashed on 4.4.2 (Omega, Cianogen, BinDroid) and regretted. On KITKAT does not start Samsung Drive Link for vehicles with supporting MirrorLink. I had Toyota. Tired of waiting, when will this program under Kitkat. And after the S5 in the firmware which does not support Drive Link (in the directory / system / app no ​​TMServerapp.apk) decided to reflash 4.3 (I9505XXUEML6-PRE-ROOTED-Odex-KNOXFree-CWM.zip) I found on Youtube. Reflash yesterday and lo and behold! My S4 9505 still works without problems and Drive Link started! The truth is no LTE, but I think it's such a firmware, you need to find a similar LTE. Today check on my Toyota. If everything is OK to put the video and firmware! So, who does not risk, that ...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread