Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

Prepare Your Build Machines: Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Now Official

Today is an important day for any and all Linux enthusiasts. One of the … more

Track the Time You Waste on Social Media with Socials Addict

When you use your phone, you often don’t even realize how much time you … more

Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more
Post Reply

[Q] Dots and Saturated Colours

OP tranquilknight

2nd June 2014, 07:06 AM   |  #1  
tranquilknight's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Yesterday I upgraded Canvas HD to 4.2.1 using SP Tools. It's working perfectly...just having following issues with display.
  • Edges of some apps/elements have noise like dots
  • High colour saturation

I restored 4.1.2 and everything was solved. However when I upgraded again, all problems appears again. Saturated colours look very ugly.

Any solution?
2nd June 2014, 08:55 AM   |  #2  
edwardpage's Avatar
Senior Member
NOT india
Thanks Meter: 33
 
117 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquilknight

Yesterday I upgraded Canvas HD to 4.2.1 using SP Tools. It's working perfectly...just having following issues with display.

  • Edges of some apps/elements have noise like dots
  • High colour saturation

I restored 4.1.2 and everything was solved. However when I upgraded again, all problems appears again. Saturated colours look very ugly.

Any solution?

that happens if u flashed v3 or v4 of the stock rom..i.e, flasher user 9 or flasher user 13...flash the v5 or the flasher user 14 and the problem will b solved.
The Following User Says Thank You to edwardpage For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd June 2014, 12:24 PM   |  #3  
tranquilknight's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardpage

that happens if u flashed v3 or v4 of the stock rom..i.e, flasher user 9 or flasher user 13...flash the v5 or the flasher user 14 and the problem will b solved.

I can't find flasher user 14. All links are either dead or invalid

Thanks
2nd June 2014, 01:33 PM   |  #4  
edwardpage's Avatar
Senior Member
NOT india
Thanks Meter: 33
 
117 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquilknight

I can't find flasher user 14. All links are either dead or invalid

Thanks

Its is always available on moulnisky.com
The Following User Says Thank You to edwardpage For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd June 2014, 02:18 PM   |  #5  
tranquilknight's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardpage

Its is always available on moulnisky.com

Thanks, I didn't know about that site.
3rd June 2014, 08:38 AM   |  #6  
tranquilknight's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardpage

that happens if u flashed v3 or v4 of the stock rom..i.e, flasher user 9 or flasher user 13...flash the v5 or the flasher user 14 and the problem will b solved.

Well, now I updated CHD with flasher user 14 and noise dots problem is fixed

However, colours are still very saturated. Is there any app to reduce saturation? I've tried several apps but they change colour, not saturation
3rd June 2014, 09:03 AM   |  #7  
edwardpage's Avatar
Senior Member
NOT india
Thanks Meter: 33
 
117 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquilknight

Well, now I updated CHD with flasher user 14 and noise dots problem is fixed

However, colours are still very saturated. Is there any app to reduce saturation? I've tried several apps but they change colour, not saturation

i guess no.
Still u may look around and find something.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in A116 Q&A, Help and Troubleshooting by ThreadRank