Sony Encouraging SmartWatch 2 Development

Mobile device companies like selling devices–it’s how they make their money and … more

Easily Toggles Your Lollipop Mobile Data Network Type

Android Lollipop is by good margin the most advanced and refinedversion of … more

Unofficial CM12 for Android One, Disabling Encryption on Nexus 6 – XDA TV

Android One devices have received an Unofficial CyanogenMod … more

Pushbullet Universal Copy/Paste Availabe for Linux, Mac OS X

Pushbullet is one of those useful utilities that once installed, permanently … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

I forgot the name of the app

OP Similya

2nd June 2014, 08:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Queen City of the South
Thanks Meter: 20

216 posts
More
I'm sorry if I post this thread in the wrong section.

I forgot the name of the app that use before. It is an android app .apk that act like an emulator that uses an optimize linux os in .iso format.

This program is a network tool. It can redirect traffic to another website. it can replace images. it act like dsploit but has more features. One thing i like is that it can also redirect any youtube videos and the redirected videos always play the video of "Rick Astley - Together Forever" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8yvP8tp_JM if anyone know the name of the app please tell me. Thanks in advance.
2nd June 2014, 08:25 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Queen City of the South

216 posts
More
anyone up for this.?
3rd June 2014, 02:34 AM   |  #3  
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 140

767 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Similya

I'm sorry if I post this thread in the wrong section.

I forgot the name of the app that use before. It is an android app .apk that act like an emulator that uses an optimize linux os in .iso format.

This program is a network tool. It can redirect traffic to another website. it can replace images. it act like dsploit but has more features. One thing i like is that it can also redirect any youtube videos and the redirected videos always play the video of "Rick Astley - Together Forever" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8yvP8tp_JM if anyone know the name of the app please tell me. Thanks in advance.

are you talking about terminal emulator
3rd June 2014, 07:31 AM   |  #4  
Flag Jaipur
Thanks Meter: 1

21 posts
More
Prompt Not Terminal Emulator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaibhav Chauhan

are you talking about terminal emulator

I don't think that it is a terminal emulator. A terminal emulator will only allow you to experience the display like the one you require. It will not offer any additional functionalities as mentioned by the first post.
I have Genymotion and Virtual Machine in mind. Is it one of them that you are looking for.
3rd June 2014, 11:04 AM   |  #5  
Flag Dahod, Gujarat

767 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudrapratap03

I don't think that it is a terminal emulator. A terminal emulator will only allow you to experience the display like the one you require. It will not offer any additional functionalities as mentioned by the first post.
I have Genymotion and Virtual Machine in mind. Is it one of them that you are looking for.

i don't know the other
5th June 2014, 12:26 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Queen City of the South

216 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudrapratap03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaibhav Chauhan

i don't know the other

the app that im looking for functions like Dsploit except it has no graphical gui, only word menus. before you can use that app it will prompt to download an optimized linux os for the app, i think it will download Debian OS. I once downloaded that in play store. When I try to check all my history apps, I could no longer found that app.
5th June 2014, 02:22 AM   |  #7  
Flag Dahod, Gujarat

767 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Similya

the app that im looking for functions like Dsploit except it has no graphical gui, only word menus. before you can use that app it will prompt to download an optimized linux os for the app, i think it will download Debian OS. I once downloaded that in play store. When I try to check all my history apps, I could no longer found that app.

if i will found that i will tell you

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread