Project Ara Smartphone Will Run Modified Android L with Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and … more

Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more
Post Reply

I forgot the name of the app

2nd June 2014, 07:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Queen City of the South
Thanks Meter: 19
 
213 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
I'm sorry if I post this thread in the wrong section.

I forgot the name of the app that use before. It is an android app .apk that act like an emulator that uses an optimize linux os in .iso format.

This program is a network tool. It can redirect traffic to another website. it can replace images. it act like dsploit but has more features. One thing i like is that it can also redirect any youtube videos and the redirected videos always play the video of "Rick Astley - Together Forever" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8yvP8tp_JM if anyone know the name of the app please tell me. Thanks in advance.
2nd June 2014, 07:25 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Queen City of the South
Thanks Meter: 19
 
213 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
anyone up for this.?
3rd June 2014, 01:34 AM   |  #3  
Vaibhav Chauhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 134
 
757 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Similya

I'm sorry if I post this thread in the wrong section.

I forgot the name of the app that use before. It is an android app .apk that act like an emulator that uses an optimize linux os in .iso format.

This program is a network tool. It can redirect traffic to another website. it can replace images. it act like dsploit but has more features. One thing i like is that it can also redirect any youtube videos and the redirected videos always play the video of "Rick Astley - Together Forever" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8yvP8tp_JM if anyone know the name of the app please tell me. Thanks in advance.

are you talking about terminal emulator
3rd June 2014, 06:31 AM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Flag Jaipur
Thanks Meter: 1
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Prompt Not Terminal Emulator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaibhav Chauhan

are you talking about terminal emulator

I don't think that it is a terminal emulator. A terminal emulator will only allow you to experience the display like the one you require. It will not offer any additional functionalities as mentioned by the first post.
I have Genymotion and Virtual Machine in mind. Is it one of them that you are looking for.
3rd June 2014, 10:04 AM   |  #5  
Vaibhav Chauhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 134
 
757 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudrapratap03

I don't think that it is a terminal emulator. A terminal emulator will only allow you to experience the display like the one you require. It will not offer any additional functionalities as mentioned by the first post.
I have Genymotion and Virtual Machine in mind. Is it one of them that you are looking for.

i don't know the other
4th June 2014, 11:26 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Queen City of the South
Thanks Meter: 19
 
213 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudrapratap03

I don't think that it is a terminal emulator. A terminal emulator will only allow you to experience the display like the one you require. It will not offer any additional functionalities as mentioned by the first post.
I have Genymotion and Virtual Machine in mind. Is it one of them that you are looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaibhav Chauhan

i don't know the other

the app that im looking for functions like Dsploit except it has no graphical gui, only word menus. before you can use that app it will prompt to download an optimized linux os for the app, i think it will download Debian OS. I once downloaded that in play store. When I try to check all my history apps, I could no longer found that app.
5th June 2014, 01:22 AM   |  #7  
Vaibhav Chauhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 134
 
757 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Similya

the app that im looking for functions like Dsploit except it has no graphical gui, only word menus. before you can use that app it will prompt to download an optimized linux os for the app, i think it will download Debian OS. I once downloaded that in play store. When I try to check all my history apps, I could no longer found that app.

if i will found that i will tell you

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank