Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,073 Members 40,725 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bounty (100% Working) Kitkat Rom.

Tip us?

Crumplet
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Wink Bounty (100% Working) Kitkat Rom.

I Am Looking For People To Come Together, And Donate For A 100% Working Stable Kit-Kat Rom + Custom Kernel .This thread will be subject to a minimum of a $5.00 donation in order to participate in what feature requests you would like the rom to have added besides a 100% stable working RAZR Phone "HARDWARE" xt910 & Xt912 that is a must on the developers part in order to win the donation.

To The Developers "Quote" The contest will not start until we have collected, At least 400.00 usd "AND" until all feature requests have been submitted by the DONORS!!! Once the $400.00+ FEATURE REQUESTS have been collected via this thread "Creators Post Me" which i will update all requests names of donors + feature requests from the donors via thread posts, thus will the contest begin.Please stay tuned for when the contest begins Thank You.Please note that each donor is responsible for their own contributions to the winning Dev/Dev team.I recommend setting up a download link that requires a $5.00 donation once the winning rom has been deemed the winner.And add a 3 day grace period "TRIAL" on all test builds which will be removed from downloads after being labeled the "WINNER"

To The Donors "Quote" Please add the amount of donation you are willing to fork over to the dev / dev-team in your post, "feature requests" your only allowed 1 request per $5.00 usd you add to your donation.In order to participate in this "YOU MUST SAY ADD ME" with donation amount+ feature requests.Which i will at that point add your name + feature request to this original post.Please note that each donor is responsible for their own contributions to the winning Dev/Dev team.

Crumpletonation $5.00-Feature request built in over and under-clocking ability's with a users friendly interface to manage it.

Needed amount $395.00 usd
Sent from XT910/GSM using XDA Premium 4 mobile app.

By.TRabZonLu™
Old
Thanks Meter 207
Güzel fikir stock kitkat 4.4.2
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim / بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم