FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[FIX] HTC One (M8) preload APKs 1.54.401.5

1,328 posts
Thanks Meter: 515
 
By Mr_Bartek, Senior Member on 2nd April 2014, 06:20 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
When unlocking the bootloader/master resetting the device, the data partition as well as the internal sdcard get wiped in order to restore the phone to factory settings. One issue when doing so is the fact that some of the apps also get removed.

I have extracted the three applications which get deleted from 1.54 ROM, so any user can install them. You can find them in the attachments at the bottom of this post.

The three applications which get deleted are:
  • 7digital
  • Calculator
  • Flashlight
Attached Files
File Type: apk SevenDigital.apk - [Click for QR Code] (5.00 MB, 2421 views)
File Type: apk Calculator.apk - [Click for QR Code] (108.5 KB, 3183 views)
File Type: apk Flashlight.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.79 MB, 3856 views)
Last edited by Mr_Bartek; 5th April 2014 at 11:04 PM.
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Mr_Bartek For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mr_Bartek Ad-Free
 
 
9th April 2014, 05:48 PM |#3  
fbr79's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Bartek

When unlocking the bootloader/master resetting the device, the data partition as well as the internal sdcard get wiped in order to restore the phone to factory settings. One issue when doing so is the fact that some of the apps also get removed.

I have extracted the three applications which get deleted from 1.54 ROM, so any user can install them. You can find them in the attachments at the bottom of this post.

The three applications which get deleted are:

  • 7digital
  • Calculator
  • Flashlight

Hi And thanks.
In this folder there was also The camera stickers. Is possibile to have Back?
Fabry
12th April 2014, 05:47 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 285
 
More
I don't mean to hijack this thread, but is it possible to extract and post the sms app? I've moved to the s5 and really miss the HTC app

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
12th April 2014, 07:33 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Alabama
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMoosa

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but is it possible to extract and post the sms app? I've moved to the s5 and really miss the HTC app

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

It won't work without the Sense framework.
12th April 2014, 08:04 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 285
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMoosa

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but is it possible to extract and post the sms app? I've moved to the s5 and really miss the HTC app

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Shame shame shame.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
14th April 2014, 06:50 PM |#7  
Wonders_Never_Cease's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,132
 
Donate to Me
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...82&postcount=4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbr79

Hi And thanks.
In this folder there was also The camera stickers. Is possibile to have Back?
Fabry

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wonders_Never_Cease For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wonders_Never_Cease Ad-Free
12th May 2014, 09:38 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 164
 
More
Thanks for sharing.
I don't understand why they didn't put at least calculator and flashlight in /system
25th May 2014, 04:00 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Cheers for this

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
2nd June 2014, 04:05 PM |#10  
Andrewtst's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Johor
Thanks Meter: 1,646
 
Donate to Me
More
Thanks for sharing.

Surprising why HTC didn't put at system.
2nd June 2014, 05:26 PM |#11  
Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Thank you very much, I didn't notice that apps where missed until I see your post.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes