Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,985 Members 41,226 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Huawei Ascend Y511-U30 won't boot

Tip us?

gnomezgrave
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [Q] Huawei Ascend Y511-U30 won't boot

Hi,

I'm pretty new to Android. I recently rooted my phone using Framaroot and it worked perfectly after reboot. Then I tried to install Sinhalese fonts using Sinhala Fonts Installer and after installing that, I uninstalled the app before restarting. Then I restarted the phone and it get stuck at the Huawei Logo and will not boot into launcher.

I tried to hard reset by going to recovery mode using Power + (vol up + vol down). (Fortunately I can go into the recovery mode.) Even if I factory reset the phone, the same situation is there. And some articles said to log in to fast boot mode by Power + Vol down, but it doesn't work and just boots into that Huawei logo.

As I read, to install a custom ROM, ClockWork Recovery has to be used, but I can't do it since I can't log into my phone.

Please help me on this. What has gone wrong? Is there any way I can make my phone alive? Or at least, is there any way that I can install ClockWork Recovery without booting into my phone, just using my SD card?

Thank you in advance..!!

soroush_gholami
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnomezgrave View Post
Hi,

I'm pretty new to Android. I recently rooted my phone using Framaroot and it worked perfectly after reboot. Then I tried to install Sinhalese fonts using Sinhala Fonts Installer and after installing that, I uninstalled the app before restarting. Then I restarted the phone and it get stuck at the Huawei Logo and will not boot into launcher.

I tried to hard reset by going to recovery mode using Power + (vol up + vol down). (Fortunately I can go into the recovery mode.) Even if I factory reset the phone, the same situation is there. And some articles said to log in to fast boot mode by Power + Vol down, but it doesn't work and just boots into that Huawei logo.

As I read, to install a custom ROM, ClockWork Recovery has to be used, but I can't do it since I can't log into my phone.

Please help me on this. What has gone wrong? Is there any way I can make my phone alive? Or at least, is there any way that I can install ClockWork Recovery without booting into my phone, just using my SD card?

Thank you in advance..!!
Dear,

Don't worry. You just need to flash a new stock rom to get everything back., Huawei stock roms can be easily flashed onto the phone. Put the update.zip file in the recovery and simply Apply Update (flash) your rom.