Battery life sucks on 8.1
I used to only charge every 2 (two) days and even managed to get 3 full days now and again depending upon work, but now it needs charging every night before bed
. I charged it last night and went to bed and woke up today and 75% charge remaining, so it used 25% power doing nothing but hiding in my pocket. It used to only use 1% or 2 % charge overnight but not now.
Other thing i noticed is background tasks config page is missing and now the calander once open stays as a runnning task in task switcher.
I know after a firmware update the battery needs a few charge cycles to sort itself out but i am about to start the 4th cycle now and its still seems to be sh1t
---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------
Just found background tasks again. yeehaaa
open battery saver app
swipe to usage tab and tap on the desired app to see its background settings
Yeehaa time ti kill some apps again and save some juice