Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,727 Members 52,666 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Z1 New firmware certified 14.3.A.0.761

Tip us?

Djuro89
Old
(Last edited by Djuro89; 24th April 2014 at 02:49 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 102
Default Z1 New firmware certified 14.3.A.0.761

Z1 New firmware certified 14.3.A.0.761

Source:
Xperia Blog
Old devices - Sony Ericsson k750i, k800i, k850i, Satio, Xperia Arc, Xperia Z, Xperia Z1.
Current device- Sony Xperia Z2
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Djuro89 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Vaith
Old
Thanks Meter 389
Certified doesn't mean this will be released.

Wysłane z mojego C6903 przy użyciu Tapatalka
SE T630╠══╣SE K510i╠══╣SE K750i╠══╣SE Cybershoot™ K800i╠══╣SE Xperia X10 Mini Pro╠══╣SE Xperia Neo V╠══╣SE Xperia Arc S╠══╣SONY Xperia P╠══╣SONY Xperia S╠══╣Sony Xperia Z ╠══╣Sony Xperia Z1 ♥

FahmyAbou
Old
Thanks Meter 22
just hope that this will be released since there are issues that are not solved yet like the fast battery drain, camera perfomance and the heating
The Following User Says Thank You to FahmyAbou For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Djuro89
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 102
Camera Launch at me sometimes takes 6-7 sec. Just show up a black screen and so wait while the application does not load. I hope this will be fixed.
Old devices - Sony Ericsson k750i, k800i, k850i, Satio, Xperia Arc, Xperia Z, Xperia Z1.
Current device- Sony Xperia Z2

Skaytex
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Same problem with camera than Djuro89

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

randymess
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by FahmyAbou View Post
just hope that this will be released since there are issues that are not solved yet like the fast battery drain, camera perfomance and the heating
Fast battery drain??? I have .757 firmware and my battery lasts 2 days!! Camera performance?? Maybe, heating... don't have this problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to randymess For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

FahmyAbou
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by randymess View Post
Fast battery drain??? I have .757 firmware and my battery lasts 2 days!! Camera performance?? Maybe, heating... don't have this problem.
Well I'm happy for you but unfortunely I'm facing these problems right now. The camera needs more than five seconds to start up, the battery lasts a day in best case scenario and most important is the heating issue. When doing intense tasks or playing games the phone gets very hot you might think it goes in flames..As far as I know I am not the only one who is facing these problems

ArGinTTT
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Repair your Z1 via PC Companion....do a full reset,and all this 3problems...will gone...

Sent from my C6903 using xda app-developers app

Kirkymole
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArGinTTT View Post
Repair your Z1 via PC Companion....do a full reset,and all this 3problems...will gone...

Sent from my C6903 using xda app-developers app
No, it really won't. My battery drains in less than 6 hours, even on standby I am lucky to get anything above 8 hours, despite re flashing various firmwares and various 'repairs' on SEUS/PCC.
If it's broke, use a hammer. If that fails, you're not using a big enough hammer.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kirkymole For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

slim207rc
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkymole View Post
No, it really won't. My battery drains in less than 6 hours, even on standby I am lucky to get anything above 8 hours, despite re flashing various firmwares and various 'repairs' on SEUS/PCC.
+1

Despite factory reset, repair and repair and repair...
The first time since 4.2.2 that I'm even facing touch problems!
Never had them before until now!

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

The Following User Says Thank You to slim207rc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]