O2 Trion and T-Mobile Vario II ->ROM upgrade to HTC TyTn
I'm quite new at ROM upgrading, so I apologize if any of my questions will be annoying to anyone.
I am about to buy O2 XDA Trion or T-Mobile MDA Vario II in Germany, and I plan to flash English ROM on it.
So here are the questions:
1. Will any type of ROM work on this brands of device ?
(Can I flash HTC TyTn English ROM on them. If not which ROM's can I use? Which one do you recommend?)
2. Will flashing new ROM unlock SIM ?
(If not, can you recommend me some good tool or method)
3. After upgrade to English ROM, will everything be in English ?
(Including all OS+Office apps. and keyboard layout, or do I have to set registry keys manually after?)
4. Which is the last known stable English HTC TyTn ROM (or O2 English) ?
(that it's enabling HSDPA also)
5. How to extract original ROM from device ?
(itsutils tool, or is there some better solution ?)
6. What is the benefit of Extended ROM ?
(does it exist Extended HTC TyTn ROM ?)
Already searched on forum, but still couldn't find answers to some of my questions. Anyway, I want to be sure before I do it.
I would appreciate any answers and/or advice.
Thank you all in advance.