Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,298 Members 43,009 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SM-N9005 Hong Kong

Tip us?

roriii
Old
(Last edited by roriii; 7th January 2014 at 06:34 PM.) Reason: wrong spelling
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Default SM-N9005 Hong Kong

Hello Team,

i have Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 from Hong Kong build is ZHUDMK1 , i tried many different official ROM to flash via Odin it failed , the only ROM i can flash is any ROM start by build
Z..... , The only one i can flash so far is the Taiwan or Honk Kong firmware , any different firmware i will have fail ext 4 . i am interested to flash the Singapore or the European firmware , anyone has any suggestion .

thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to roriii For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

earthman5678
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by roriii View Post
Hello Team,

i have Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 from Hong Kong build is ZHUDMK1 , i tried many different official ROM to flash via Odin it failed , the only ROM i can flash is any ROM start by build
Z..... , The only one i can flash so far is the Taiwan or Honk Kong firmware , any different firmware i will have fail ext 4 . i am interested to flash the Singapore or the European firmware , anyone has any suggestion .

thanks
That's probably because HK version is that of 16GB.

roriii
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
i don't believe anything to do with the memory size , i did flash too many phone in the past from HTC One 64g to 32g and even nexus devices and even s3 32g and 16g s4 too
never was a problem before , i am sure something to do with the Built or kernel , i might be wrong .but always Asia was challenging when come to flash it via odin

Tafty
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Hello Team,

thanks
a possibility is when you region code free do. maybe the right "pit" to for odin

roriii
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
yeah all i need if we can find all the pit and modem and csc i believe this should fix the problem .

ilordvader
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Need Help

Where can I get the -
Qi Standard Wireless Charging Receiver for SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 3
for the Thick Extended Battery with back cover

Can anyone give me some Site links in Hong Kong
Please
Lord Vader
"Knowledge grows when shared"

Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE SM-G900F
Samsung Galaxy-S2 AT&T/Note N-7000/S3 i9300/Note2 GT-N7100/S4 i9505 LTE/GT-S5310B/Note3 SM-N9005 LTE
HTC HD2 Telstra T9193
AT&T-Nokia 6620/Tilt-HTC_TyTN_II/HTC Fuze
Sprint-Sanyo SCP-4500/Sanyo SCP-5500 (VM-4500)
Nokia 9210 Communicator
Ericsson(1997)-GA628/GF 788/T65

SanDisk 64GB Extreme® microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-I Card

chkenwing
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I think we need to do a copy of our ROM for the developers to be able to modify.

I frickin' hate Samsung for releasing 16GB here in HK.

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilordvader View Post
Need Help

Where can I get the -

Please
Try MobiMega.com

dabgoo
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilordvader View Post
Need Help

Where can I get the -

Please
Try this site. It's in China but they offer free shipping to HK, takes about 3 days from stock. I have bought two chargers and two wireless charger interface panels from them for my Note3. All work ok.

http://dx.com/s/qi+wireless+charger

ilordvader
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabgoo View Post
Try this site. It's in China but they offer free shipping to HK, takes about 3 days from stock. I have bought two chargers and two wireless charger interface panels from them for my Note3. All work ok.

http://dx.com/s/qi+wireless+charger
God Bless You
seems good site
I ordered these

https://dx.com/p/universal-wireless-...cro-usb-252209

https://dx.com/p/internal-universal-...t-black-242486

http://dx.com/p/high-quality-qi-stan...0-black-275434

http://dx.com/p/itian-qi-standard-wi...0-white-275450

Hoping 1 of it will work on my Thick battery
Lord Vader
"Knowledge grows when shared"

Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE SM-G900F
Samsung Galaxy-S2 AT&T/Note N-7000/S3 i9300/Note2 GT-N7100/S4 i9505 LTE/GT-S5310B/Note3 SM-N9005 LTE
HTC HD2 Telstra T9193
AT&T-Nokia 6620/Tilt-HTC_TyTN_II/HTC Fuze
Sprint-Sanyo SCP-4500/Sanyo SCP-5500 (VM-4500)
Nokia 9210 Communicator
Ericsson(1997)-GA628/GF 788/T65

SanDisk 64GB Extreme® microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-I Card

dabgoo
Old
(Last edited by dabgoo; 7th January 2014 at 04:56 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Ouch Sorry, I didn't read your post completely. You have the THICK Battery no? The only issue I can see at the moment is if the 3 gold contacts on the receivers will be able to make contact with the three contacts in the phone. I am assuming the thick battery is slightly higher then the normal battery when placed in the phone..hence your calling it Thick Battery.

Since the receiver goes on top of the battery, between the rear case, this means it is higher up and this in turn raises the contacts from the receiver.

Are you using the SView Cover or just a case for the back? If it's a case for the back, then just put some extra padding over the receiver contacts so that when the cover is on it will push the contacts for the receiver down on to the phone contacts.

If it's an SView Cover you will have to do some fancy thinking with your padding cause the contact points need to also touch the covers contacts in order to work. Don't short them!

Good luck....let me know how the SKU: 275434 Black one works. It has and extra 2 contacts on the top which go over the NFC antenna. When you use these receivers, they block NFC signals on the whole.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Quote:
yeah all i need if we can find all the pit and modem and csc i believe this should fix the problem .

Check out this post in XDA. You should be able to get your device's PIT or at least find ways to get it with ADB.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1916936

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Rorii,

Do you think you should change the title of the thread to SM-N9005 Hong Kong instead of Honk Kong? Might make it easier for people looking for Hong Kong Note 3 threads.

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Rorii,

Do you think you should change the title of the thread to SM-N9005 Hong Kong instead of Honk Kong? Might make it easier for people looking for Hong Kong Note 3 threads.

Just my 2 cents.