Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,180 Members 39,746 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] SixAxis Wireless.... HELP!!

Tip us?

NCSUZoSo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Question [Q] SixAxis Wireless.... HELP!!

So I am sure plenty of you guys know Sixaxis has been given a lot of us a really big problem and a lot of people are rooting (and voiding warranties) just to find out that Sixaxis doesn't pair with TN7.. Has ANYONE been able to get this to work with their TN7 wirelessly. If so please explain exactly what you had to do to achieve this. I really don't want to buy another controller and I like Sixaxis software. I have never gotten Sixaxis to work with the TN7 using Bluetooth, but I had it working with my now sold Nexus 7, although I did have some issues then.

Ragnorok64
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I've gotten a dualshock 3 to work using USB/BT center Gold, an OTG cable, and a Bluetooth dongle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXb3ejs2HcI

I do wish Wii controllers and Dualshock/Sixaxis controllers would work with the built-in blue tooth.

Sent from my TegraNote-P1640 using Tapatalk

the sarge
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Try using sixaxos enabler

Sent from my XT1032 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

I haven't rooted note yet still doing homework on it but just plugged ps3 controller in with otg cable and played the games stated controller compatible and hey presto worked like a charm but I did use both sixaxis and sixasis enabler to get one red light on controller

the sarge
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Egg on my face lol rooted note noe I can't get sixasis working lol even used sixaxis pair tool and still no joy , can anyone pls confirm does sixasis work with tegra note 7 or it doesent would love to know ?

cars10k
Old
Thanks Meter 7
afaik it doesnt. Was discussed in another thread here, someone said the n7 has similar bluetooth drivers like the <insert device where sixasis doesnt work>.
alternative is 360 controller, dont know about the wireless version, but wired works perfekt.

the sarge
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Cheers for that m8 think will just save pennies for Bluetooth controller anyone know a good one for the note seven ?

cars10k
Old
Thanks Meter 7
This was the Thread i mentioned, take a look.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2541873&page=3

the sarge
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Tnx m8:thumbup:

rchrdcrg
Old
Thanks Meter 24
I have a Moga Pro that pairs just fine, but that thing is prone to some serious lag sometimes. I just plug my PS3 controller in with an OTG cable and it works fine, no root or anything. It's funny, Nyko's Playpad is supposed to be the "official" controller of this thing, but I've read people having a lot of issues with those as well. I also remember seeing one random post of someone using one of the GameStop controllers with theirs, and they gave the impression that it worked fine but didn't really say so.

damianiw
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Thanks for your comment on sixaxis using otg cable, I have sixaxis app as I purchased for my last tablet but as mentioned here it won't work on tegra note as Bluetooth driver isn't compatible

I purchased a steel series free mobile whilst in USA but didn't get on with it so was wondering about ps3 pad via otg cable and sixaxis app - would prefer wireless but I like the pad and remapping abilities

Sent from my TegraNote-P1640 using Tapatalk
Damian
__________________________________________________ ___
Nvidia Tegra Note 7 (Advent Vega) on KitKat 4.4.2

Rooted with TomsGT - TegraNote 7 SuperTool 2.1 ~ Great Tool!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2627654
__________________________________________________ ___

Tags
tn7 bluetooth, tn7 sixaxis