this tool made specially for noobs & lazy guys , as some of us hate working with any command prompt -and ADB/fastboot are command prompts- so they avoid using it , even if they needed to!
now forget that , this tool is the simplest Graphical user interface ADB,
which will grab popular ADB & Fastboot commands in simple combobox to use
- My tool is featured in XDA-Portal . Tab Here
- Main Features
- this tool is written in java, which mean the simplicity , the smallest size and the fastest functions!
- this tool depends on your PC , it does nothing on it's own , that makes it very small (about 38 kb!) but powerful
- Currently this tool is my only active project , so i'm working on updating it ASAP
- Features for human being (to use)
- my tool does the most popular/important pure ADB & fastboot operations ,
these operations are :
- Check if Device connected properly (adb devices).
- Android Logcat.
- Install a specific APK file(Android Application).
- Uninstall apk <package> .
- pull a file from your Android Device to your PC.
- push a file from your PC to your Android Device.
- Look at tasks running in your Android device.
- Check your Android Device Memory usage.
- Check your Android Device storage usage.
- Kill all background processes.
- Normal Reboot.
- Reboot to recovery mode
- Reboot to Download mode (for Samsung Devices).
- Reboot to bootloader mode.
- Reboot to Fastboot mode.
- Flash Update.zip.
- Flash recovery.img.
- Flash boot.img.
- Wipe (System,data & cache) before restoring nandroid backup.
- Flash system.img.
- Flash data.img.
- Flash cache.img.
- My tool UI is very simple and easy to use , it's just about 300 x 450 JFrame
- You need JRE (the JAVA Runtime Environment ) to run the Tool , you can get it from here .
- ADB / Fastboot in your PC (are you kidding?! ).
- USB Debugging enabled in your Android Device.
- a Human brain which can read the 'How To' in this Thread.
How to & Downloads..!
- Download the "ADB For noobs STABLE V2.5.jar" from HERE (or in Downloads Tab up) ,
open the downloaded file and set your ADB directory and click Set Data button (you must do that at least once), to make the tool know where's your ADB to use it.
- Select the desired operation , and add required directories , then tab Activate , and that's it ! , isn't it Simple ?!
- use Reset button to reset text fields
Newest Version (2.5) :
Old Version (2.0) :
Old Version (1.7) :
Or see the Screenshots Tab up.
How to help ?....
at first thanks for clicking "Click To Show Content" Button , that means you really want to help me
- Testing is the best method to help me.
- you faced problem while using my tool ? let me know in the comments.
- You have Suggestions ? .. PM Me with your suggestions .
- you miss some adb/fastboot functions ? , feel free to request .
- DON'T FORGET TO CLICK MY BUTTON .
* 15 - 06 -2014 the newest release (v2.5) -this version will give you the UI that you deserve ,look and feel is better and more simple than before. -many pure ADB operations optimized. -setting my data is more reliable (i'v optimized the code to get rid of these (Apk_dir.txt , P_dir.txt ....etc). -reset button added (to reset text fields). -the problem of (confirm dialog) that repeat the operations fixed. -check updates button added (will open this thread's link). -now all operation that returns output like (logCat , adb Devices.....etc) will store their logs in .text files. -tool size reduced from 60 kb to 38 kb , lol . -now tool frame isn't resizable , to keep the unique design. * 10 - 06 - 2014 the third release (v2.0) : -this version has several UI optimizations to make things 80% easier than before. -many code problems solved , problems with some operations solved. -storing all data in one folder ("Data") to make the look unique. * 05 - 06 - 2014 the second release (v1.7) : -code optimization , fixed 2 tools problems. -now the adb / fastboot command prompt will close immediately after finishing an operation, except in memory/storage usage and logcat. -new adb & fastboot options are added : -Kill all background processes. -Reboot to recovery mode. -Reboot to Download mode (for Samsung Devices). -Reboot to bootloader mode. -Reboot to Fastboot mode. -Flash Update.zip. -Flash recovery.img. -Flash boot.img. -Wipe (System,data & cache) before restoring nandroid backup. -Flash system.img. -Flash data.img. -Flash cache.img. -the tool will create folder called patch to store all my .bat scripts in it. * 03 - 06 - 2014 the initial release (v1.0) .
My Friend @kermage .... thanks for helping and Suggestions
My Friend Yusuf Badr ... thanks for Testing
ADB for noobs (GUI ADB/Fastboot), Tool/Utility for all devices (see above for details)
Current Stable Version: 2.5
Stable Release Date: 2014-06-15
Current Beta Version: 1.7
Beta Release Date: 2014-06-05
Last Updated 2014-06-14