Thread Closed

[Q] Knox void status

15th June 2014, 01:34 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

26 posts
Hi,

I rooted my phone months ago to test something and I need to use Knox now for work. Issue being that although my phone is stock again, as it has Knox void status I cannot start up Knox.

Looking around there seems to be no fix for this aside from sending it back to Samsung. I have been trying to think of any way around it.

I'm on stock 4.4 firmware. My current idea is to re-root the device, remove Knox from the phone then reflash the stock 4.4 ROM. Will this work?

Other idea was to root > roll back to 4.2.2 or 4.3 then triangle away > then stock firmware.

Has anyone tried this and will it work?

Thanks
15th June 2014, 01:59 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 10

83 posts
There is currently no solution for the issue other than sending the phone back to Samsung.
15th June 2014, 03:50 AM   |  #3  
Forum Moderator
Flag XDA
Thanks Meter: 2,239

3,860 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPandaFox

Hi,

I rooted my phone months ago to test something and I need to use Knox now for work. Issue being that although my phone is stock again, as it has Knox void status I cannot start up Knox.

Looking around there seems to be no fix for this aside from sending it back to Samsung. I have been trying to think of any way around it.

I'm on stock 4.4 firmware. My current idea is to re-root the device, remove Knox from the phone then reflash the stock 4.4 ROM. Will this work?

Other idea was to root > roll back to 4.2.2 or 4.3 then triangle away > then stock firmware.

Has anyone tried this and will it work?

Thanks

Have you looked in this [Q&A][i9505] Knox Q&A / Discussion Thread - ask questions here!
15th June 2014, 10:52 AM   |  #4  
Forum Moderator / XDA Portal Team
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,832

7,566 posts
More
Knox questions should go here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2470635

Thread Closed
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread