kurdacrunch

Apr 28, 2014
Midgar
lucky7.jpg

NEW VERSION 2 DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ol60fsfhkpo5d8n/Kitkat+Special.zip

MAKE A REBOOT AFTER FLASHING IS VERY IMPORTANT

Flashing please follow carefully the steps:

- I Recommend ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.3.0 http://www.mediafire.com/?m25ur9xesx4kxy5

Wipe cache partition, wipe dalvik cache, format system, format cache, boot and also data.
Mount system, data and cache.
Flash the The ROM
Reboot system, and reboot again very important!!!!!!!!!

Recommendations down below keep reading! here!

---------------If this was helpful to you please click on thanks-----------------

All the credits to:
NEXUS ME TEAM AND @venkat kamesh for this rom i do strongly recommend this kernel http://goo.gl/NY5bML also suggest to thank him for his hard work. I also recommend to odex the rom and use a partition for the sd card.

Also all kamesh's kernel are here take a look and thank him http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=27069812&postcount=2

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, or anything that could go wrong so you are warned.
''YOU'' ''and you alone'' are choosing to make these modifications.

Last edited:

kurdacrunch

Apr 28, 2014
Midgar
Trick you can control your music when your phone is locked just slide to the right side where is the clock, and you will find a control panel if you are listening music.

You can watch videos

For adding your picture and name to the quick panel, go to shortcuts - activities - NexusMe Profile info - Nemesis Owner info - And just open it.

It also have the sounds and bootanimation (JB).

This ROM already have gapps just sign up on gmail after reboot.

What was changed:

unnamed-2.png

Attachments

• screenshot-20140605-013857am.png
    screenshot-20140605-013857am.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 2,984
  • screenshot-20140605-013923am.png
    screenshot-20140605-013923am.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 2,817
  • screenshot-20140605-014022am.png
    screenshot-20140605-014022am.png
    117 KB · Views: 2,675
  • screenshot-20140609-052233pm.png
    screenshot-20140609-052233pm.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 2,322
  • screenshot-20140609-052259pm.png
    screenshot-20140609-052259pm.png
    106.7 KB · Views: 2,327
  • screenshot-20140609-052404pm.png
    screenshot-20140609-052404pm.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 2,121
  • screenshot-20140609-052506pm.png
    screenshot-20140609-052506pm.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 2,131
  • screenshot-20140609-052822pm.png
    screenshot-20140609-052822pm.png
    67.3 KB · Views: 2,043
  • screenshot-20140609-052909pm.png
    screenshot-20140609-052909pm.png
    70.1 KB · Views: 1,982
  • screenshot-20140609-052714pm.png
    screenshot-20140609-052714pm.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 2,046
Last edited:

Shilajit saha

Jun 23, 2013
Kolkata
Good rom..:)

Man good job...:highfive: flashed this rom.. looks vry good ... smooth and fast..
still no bug found.. just 1 thing....:p i think battery drains faster .. changed full n flashed d rom yesterday ni8.. 2day morning
after i woke up found charge dropped to 63%.. :silly:

hope there is a solution for tat 2.. :D

all in all a vry gud rom for daily use... thnks ... !! :laugh::good:

Last edited:

kurdacrunch

Apr 28, 2014
Midgar
Man good job...:highfive: flashed this rom.. looks vry good ... smooth and fast..
still no bug found.. just 1 thing....:p i think battery drains faster .. changed full n flashed d rom yesterday ni8.. 2day morning

weird i use it myself also this is my daily use rom and goes pretty well anyway depends on the use, with the x performances the battery should calibrate on every boot and get better with time, another way is to change the min CPU frequency to 122MHz that might help.
But if this is very extreme maybe you will need to flash it again.

I recommend you to turn it off and on a couple of times and try it for a week.

PS: New MOD added sharp sharp recommendation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shilajit saha

kurdacrunch

Apr 28, 2014
Midgar

This was my bad you should flash it again and there will be no problem but with the new specifications up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shilajit saha

kurdacrunch

Apr 28, 2014
Midgar
Done it takes 3-4 min almost to boot everytime what's wrong and when screen locked it doesn't unlock by pressing power button once 2-3 times any fix please

That is not normal, flash it again, but mount all and then format all two times for beeing sure and then thw wipes. (not the SD card)

The booting anyway is not very very fast be patient.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redneck1984

kurdacrunch

Apr 28, 2014
Midgar
Also everytime while booting that small penguin of cwm appears and stays almost four a minute

Sent from my C2305 using XDA Premium HD app

maybe the first boot could take a little more time, but this is unusual, i use this rom daily with these mods and even one more, works pretty good.

Please make sure you are flashing it ok. If there is something you are not sure just ask.

Last edited:

moinakbera

Apr 14, 2013
maybe the first boot could take a little more time, but this is unusual, i use this rom daily with these mods and even one more and works pretty good.

Please make sure you are flashing it ok. If there is something you are not sure just ask.

I have done everything as mentioned one difference I noticed while flashing rom in cwm the screen flickers for sometime this is not case with other mods anyway still I will use this because it is more stable

kurdacrunch

Apr 28, 2014
Midgar
I have done everything as mentioned one difference I noticed while flashing rom in cwm the screen flickers for sometime this is not case with other mods anyway still I will use this because it is more stable

Pal maybe is your phone, i have not an answer for your problem.
If you did do the flash well just turn it off and on a couple of times. Maybe it gets better if not your other option is gingerkat v2 but i don't like how it looks.

moinakbera

Apr 14, 2013

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    lucky7.jpg

NEW VERSION 2 DOWNLOAD:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ol60fsfhkpo5d8n/Kitkat+Special.zip

MAKE A REBOOT AFTER FLASHING IS VERY IMPORTANT

Flashing please follow carefully the steps:

- I Recommend ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.3.0 http://www.mediafire.com/?m25ur9xesx4kxy5

Wipe cache partition, wipe dalvik cache, format system, format cache, boot and also data.
    Mount system, data and cache.
    Flash the The ROM
    Reboot system, and reboot again very important!!!!!!!!!

Recommendations down below keep reading! here!

---------------If this was helpful to you please click on thanks-----------------

All the credits to:
    NEXUS ME TEAM AND @venkat kamesh for this rom i do strongly recommend this kernel http://goo.gl/NY5bML also suggest to thank him for his hard work. I also recommend to odex the rom and use a partition for the sd card.

Also all kamesh's kernel are here take a look and thank him http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=27069812&postcount=2

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, or anything that could go wrong so you are warned.
    ''YOU'' ''and you alone'' are choosing to make these modifications.
    Trick you can control your music when your phone is locked just slide to the right side where is the clock, and you will find a control panel if you are listening music.

You can watch videos

For adding your picture and name to the quick panel, go to shortcuts - activities - NexusMe Profile info - Nemesis Owner info - And just open it.

It also have the sounds and bootanimation (JB).

This ROM already have gapps just sign up on gmail after reboot.

What was changed:

unnamed-2.png
    New version available!!!

NEW!!! ODEXED, SUPER TWEAKED AND V6SUPERCHARGED

Also the camera was improved with HD, and autofocus!
    New browser
    Fully odexed

weird i use it myself also this is my daily use rom and goes pretty well anyway depends on the use, with the x performances the battery should calibrate on every boot and get better with time, another way is to change the min CPU frequency to 122MHz that might help.
    But if this is very extreme maybe you will need to flash it again.

I recommend you to turn it off and on a couple of times and try it for a week.

PS: New MOD added sharp sharp recommendation.

This was my bad you should flash it again and there will be no problem but with the new specifications up.