Bring Back LTE on the Google Nexus 4 Running Lollipop

One of the predecessors of the latest, largest, and greatest Gooogle Nexus 6(theGoogle … more

Google Maps, My Maps, YouTube, Androidify, Slides, Music Updated–Here’s What’s New

In the last few weeks, Google has been … more

SuperSU BETA: Root Android Lollipop on Stock Kernel

Up until now, if you wanted to get root on Android 5.0, you needed to flash a modified … more

Android App Review: Get Amaze with Material Design – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. Android 5.0 … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Exclamation [Q] Help with rooting...

OP XtrGamer

5th June 2014, 01:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

10 posts
I own an HTC Desire C. Using hasoon2000's kit, I unlocked my bootloader and flashed recovery with CWM. Now I want to do perm root. I have USB debugging enabled and fastboot disabled. Keeping my phone connected to the computer (detected, in normal mode) I click on perm root and run. This is what I get in cmd :

1869 KB/s (1324669 bytes in 0.692s)

F:\Downloads\Desire_C_All-In-One_Kit_v2.0\Desire_C_All-In-One_Kit_v2.0\data>

That number in the beginning keeps changing.

After this nothing happens. What do I do?
5th June 2014, 04:12 PM   |  #2  
Flag Coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 34

131 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtrGamer

I own an HTC Desire C. Using hasoon2000's kit, I unlocked my bootloader and flashed recovery with CWM. Now I want to do perm root. I have USB debugging enabled and fastboot disabled. Keeping my phone connected to the computer (detected, in normal mode) I click on perm root and run. This is what I get in cmd :

1869 KB/s (1324669 bytes in 0.692s)

F:\Downloads\Desire_C_All-In-One_Kit_v2.0\Desire_C_All-In-One_Kit_v2.0\data>

That number in the beginning keeps changing.

After this nothing happens. What do I do?

check out this thread and follow each steps correctly my friend... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2011209
The Following User Says Thank You to Sakthivel_Subbiah For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th June 2014, 06:04 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakthivel_Subbiah

check out this thread and follow each steps correctly my friend... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2011209

Useful, but I wanted to root from SuperUser only. So instead I rebooted to recovery, then exracted SuperUser.rar from sd card. It was at the bottom of the list.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread