Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,032 Members 43,756 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] gaming on note 3

Tip us?

cocoooo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] gaming on note 3

i installed a game called cn superstar soccer on my note 3 (not rooted) then i noticed that its lagging (also many games have the same problem) & i installed the same game on another note 3 (rooted)but it didin't lag
how can the same game with the same version lag on one and don't lag on the other !!!!!

Jumaqidi
Old
Thanks Meter 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoooo View Post
i installed a game called cn superstar soccer on my note 3 (not rooted) then i noticed that its lagging (also many games have the same problem) & i installed the same game on another note 3 (rooted)but it didin't lag
how can the same game with the same version lag on one and don't lag on the other !!!!!
Perhaps u have too much apps running in the background or installed. Try uninstalling some apps tat run in the background.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jumaqidi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

soumen.sam
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoooo View Post
Before running the game clear ram memory and then try. Note 3 can smoothly handle large games. But if you have many apps running background it may show lag.
Samsung Note 3: N9000 KitKat 4.4.2

MacSyn InfoTech www.macsyn.com
The Following User Says Thank You to soumen.sam For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

verny94
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Do you use any task killer/ cleaner or antivir etc??
Hard reset will help you

Odesláno pomocí Ťama Ťunga
Samsung Galaxy SIII
Omega ROM (4.3) v59; Boeffla kernel 5.3; TWRP recovery; Nova launcher Prime; S5 theme; Xposed
Hit a thanks button, when I helped you

cocoooo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by verny94 View Post
Do you use any task killer/ cleaner or antivir etc??
Hard reset will help you

Odesláno pomocí Ťama Ťunga
no i don't have antivirus - task killer or cleaner

cocoooo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumaqidi View Post
Perhaps u have too much apps running in the background or installed. Try uninstalling some apps tat run in the background.
thnQ 4 ur info ^_^

cocoooo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soumen.sam View Post
Before running the game clear ram memory and then try. Note 3 can smoothly handle large games. But if you have many apps running background it may show lag.
ok
thnQ 4 ur reply ^_^