NOTE: For those Boost/VM users who flashed the Sprint ND8 version, this WILL flash successfully over the ND8 bootloader.
- This will (should) not wipe your data.
- As with everything, you are responsible for what you do to your device.
- I have Deodexed and Odexed rooted stock zips ready to test if someone wants to give them a go. Let me know.
1. Download file to your PC(somewhere you can find it!)
2. Put your phone into Download/Odin mode
3. Start Odin(I suggest the latest, 3.09 is out now I think, I used 3.07)
4. Click on PDA, find tar file, click it to put it into PDA slot
5. Click Start
6. Takes a good 15 minutes, so sit back and chill. It will reboot on it's own, and you now have Kit Kat.
Oh, and because I know someone will ask, YES, this does have the Knox bootloader on it