here are some steps to use foxfi
things needed. deleloper options enabled foxfi on android and pdanet installed on the computer (Mac or Windows)
1. download Foxfi from the google market on to the moto g
2. download pdanet from there website (Google pdanet) look for Version 4.15 click on it and download it) and install it on your computer (when installing install the moto drivers when it asks)
3. After installing both enable usb debug mode in the deleloper opions
4. Plug the phone into the computer and go to the foxfi app on the phone and enable usb tether (the drivers will enable and install on the first time used on the computer)
5. pda net will pop up on the computer saying its connecting to the phone
6. after everything done you should be able to use the usb tether on the phone via foxfi.
I will check to see if there another way to unlock the bootloader with some kinda of keygen program for the moto g from Aio Wireless. I will start a patation aio wireless to release bootloader unlocks to the moto g users.
congrats to Pdanet to making a work around. FoxFi works with other android phones. be sure to use a VPN on your phone when using tethering. look for free vpn on the app market.