hello i use to have the same problem,im runing 4.4.2 kk here is the solution pd,im not the the one who did this
here is the original thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2719750
Root Download Links:
Super SU Zip: http://download.chainfire.eu/396/Sup...erSU-v1.94.zip
After cf root:
1) Download TWRP 220.127.116.11 img.tar file and DONT unzip
2) Put tablet into Download mode and connect to Odin (You should already have Odin).
3) Un-tick the auto reboot option only and press the AP button and select the TWRP you downloaded and flash.
4) Once successful, power off tablet and reboot into recovery manually and flash Super SU zip.
To flash new update:
What you need:
• Correct Drivers installed
• Odin: http://android.sc/download-odin-3-09/
• A good, solid USB cable
Thanks to @scrosler
for the following guide:
1. Download Odin from the links
2. Extract the the .md5 file from the zip file you downloaded above.
3. Boot tablet into "Download" mode. You can do this by holding Power and Volume - (down) when the device is shut off. I note on this device it can be a little trickier so you may have to try a couple times. You should now see this on your tablet
4. Connect Tablet to PC using known good USB Cable
5. Start Odin and Press the "AP" button to load the tar.md5 file. This may take a while as it is also calculating the MD5 to ensure you have a good file. A bad file means bad issues and it wont let you flash it (good fail safe).
6. Once Odin sees the Tar and loads it completely AND Odin sees the tablet press the Start button to begin. Can takes about 5 to 10 minutes so be patient. Do NOT check or uncheck mark ANY other Options in Odin unless you know what you are doing!
7. Once it complete you will have a factory image on your tablet. Yay!
8. But we are not done. You may also want to, at this point, reboot to recovery and do a full data wipe. This method of Odin leaves the SD card and user data intact. To get into recovery hold Power and Volume + until you see the stock Android recovery. Select format Data, reboot. Boom, your tablet is like brand new!