Post Reply

Phone [Q] T-Mobile Note 2 Rooting Failure

OP TheFrost04

8th May 2014, 06:00 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
So I rooted my T-Mobile Note 2, The SuperSu was installed but every Time I try to run it it says "SuperSu has stopped wroking" then I get a pop up from my phone saying that it blocked an app trying to reach something on the phone. So my question is, Is my phone rooted or not?
8th May 2014, 06:29 PM   |  #2  
LS.xD's Avatar
Senior Member
Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 586
 
1,855 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
Sign
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost04

So I rooted my T-Mobile Note 2, The SuperSu was installed but every Time I try to run it it says "SuperSu has stopped wroking" then I get a pop up from my phone saying that it blocked an app trying to reach something on the phone. So my question is, Is my phone rooted or not?

Disable KNOX, then install SuperSU again
The Following User Says Thank You to LS.xD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2014, 06:52 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

Disable KNOX, then install SuperSU again

How would I go about that, I havent even opened that thing ever?
8th May 2014, 07:00 PM   |  #4  
LS.xD's Avatar
Senior Member
Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 586
 
1,855 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
Sign
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost04

How would I go about that, I havent even opened that thing ever?

Go so settings --> security (or something like that and diavle KNOX) Uninstall SuperSU and reinstall it from the PlayStore
The Following User Says Thank You to LS.xD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2014, 07:16 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

Go so settings --> security (or something like that and diavle KNOX) Uninstall SuperSU and reinstall it from the PlayStore

So i cant seem to find a disable button, some other apps let me turn them off but nothis one, i found it in adminastrator but i havent even registered to use it.
8th May 2014, 07:20 PM   |  #6  
LS.xD's Avatar
Senior Member
Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 586
 
1,855 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost04

So i cant seem to find a disable button, some other apps let me turn them off but nothis one, i found it in adminastrator but i havent even registered to use it.


KNOX us not activated? Then just uninstall SuperSU ad reinstall it from the playstore..
The Following User Says Thank You to LS.xD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2014, 07:40 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

KNOX us not activated? Then just uninstall SuperSU ad reinstall it from the playstore..

Yea Knox isnt activated, just tried to uninstall SuperSu, it doesnt completely uninstall, so i updated and it says theres Su binary file?
8th May 2014, 07:55 PM   |  #8  
LS.xD's Avatar
Senior Member
Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 586
 
1,855 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost04

Yea Knox isnt activated, just tried to uninstall SuperSu, it doesnt completely uninstall, so i updated and it says theres Su binary file?

Does it say "NO" binary? What method did you use to root your phone?
The Following User Says Thank You to LS.xD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2014, 08:03 PM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

Does it say "NO" binary? What method did you use to root your phone?

Thats were i went, I dont even know if im rooted or not.
galaxynote2root.com
I dont know whats its called
8th May 2014, 08:06 PM   |  #10  
LS.xD's Avatar
Senior Member
Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 586
 
1,855 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost04

Thats were i went, I dont even know if im rooted or not.
galaxynote2root.com
I dont know whats its called



Have you installed a working custom recovery? E.g. CWM (clockworkmod) ?

Flash CF-AUTO-ROOT via ODIN to gain full root access
Last edited by LS.xD; 8th May 2014 at 08:09 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to LS.xD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Questions and Answers by ThreadRank