Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,128 Members 40,502 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Guys help me HTC One V

Tip us?
 
zlatan1989
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: May 2014
Default Guys help me HTC One V

Guys help me HTC One V, I flashed the Android system and now I was able to turn it on with a Ruu xperia who was the only one that worked, I tell you all that I get out of fastboot and see if I can help you,
PRIMOU, PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.18.0000
RADIO-3831.19.02.29_M
eMMC-boot
Jul 2 2012

The htc I bought it from germany and At startup, the writing appeared Telekom ...

I'm Italian forgive me if I'm wrong session or did not introduce myself
 
bratusm
Old
#2  
bratusm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 188
Posts: 409
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Ljubljana

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatan1989 View Post
Guys help me HTC One V, I flashed the Android system and now I was able to turn it on with a Ruu xperia who was the only one that worked, I tell you all that I get out of fastboot and see if I can help you,
PRIMOU, PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.18.0000
RADIO-3831.19.02.29_M
eMMC-boot
Jul 2 2012

The htc I bought it from germany and At startup, the writing appeared Telekom ...

I'm Italian forgive me if I'm wrong session or did not introduce myself
Well, please read: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1713257 for start, then other topics... You'll find everything, just click around and read...
 
zlatan1989
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by bratusm View Post
Well, please read: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1713257 for start, then other topics... You'll find everything, just click around and read...
My friend, I do not understand a tube: (
Please send me where can I download the right rom for my htc: (
thanks
 
mcgi5sr2
Old
#4  
mcgi5sr2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 286
Posts: 358
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Sheffield
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatan1989 View Post
My friend, I do not understand a tube: (
Please send me where can I download the right rom for my htc: (
thanks
This isn't a support service, please do your own ground work
Samsung i9300
The Following User Says Thank You to mcgi5sr2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
zlatan1989
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgi5sr2 View Post
This isn't a support service, please do your own ground work
I only asked for help, sorry
 
bratusm
Old
#6  
bratusm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 188
Posts: 409
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Ljubljana

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatan1989 View Post
I only asked for help, sorry
Yes, you did... And I gave you link to follow... What's important is, that everything is around, you just have to read a lot, like we all did...
Another two links for you, both can help you, just follow what's written:
- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2776771
- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1674226

With all that, even if you don't know nothing about android system, you should be OK
The Following User Says Thank You to bratusm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes